Crosby 10 Nederland 0/Crosby wins series 2-0

Disgruntled??? Y'all are the cheapest entertainment I can find, keep me in stitches most the time. I looked in the political forum and found the conversation about Zimmerman being shot drifting into how many 8th graders had D1 offers at Crosby.

D1 offers comment is well over used, but I'll say this, count how many come within the next three classes and you'll be the one having to find new material!

The best thing to ever come out of Crosby is FM 2100.

And the best thing to come out of Baytown is the water system, said no one except Mexico. Go be relevant in any sport except water polo then the Goose Creek district as a whole can chime in!!

And the best thing to come out of Baytown is the water system, said no one except Mexico. Go be relevant in any sport except water polo then the Goose Creek district as a whole can chime in!!

Says the town that has done what? Created a toxic land fill?

We have the exact same number of State Championships as dear, o'l CHS. Not counting the Water Polo.

Where's the state title trophy?  Its the only trophy that needs to be seen.

Nah, right. The boys are proud of what they earned and the trophy case is filling up. There can only be one ultimate winner but several winners along the way that makes the journey special.

http://www.geoengineer.org/education/web-based-class-projects/geoenvironmental-remediation-technologies/bioremediation?start=11

Pretty sure anyone from Baytown and most of SETX are throwing stones in glass houses when talking about contamination from industry in our general area.