Crosby 10 Nederland 0/Crosby wins series 2-0

Are the Crosby players annoying and cocky like their posters?

Not all their posters are like that, just 2 or 3. Just like the Summer Creek posters from the previous years. Nothing new, every fanbase has their 2 or 3 etc posters that are annoying. 

Winning breeds arrogance or being cocky y'all ought to try it sometime.. Winning that is.. oh wait may need to move on down Hwy 90 west a ways to experience that kind of euphoria. Goodbye SETX we now set or sites on the big prize that doesn't include the golden triangle again...

Winning breeds arrogance or being cocky y'all ought to try it sometime.. Winning that is.. oh wait may need to move on down Hwy 90 west a ways to experience that kind of euphoria. Goodbye SETX we now set or sites on the big prize that doesn't include the golden triangle again...

A past Crosby poster was saying the exact same thing during football season…… eerie…. Its as if its just under another name now. 

Just throwing this out there, (IF) yall get by GR, and PNG gets by RP, then you will indeed, have to return to SETX! Now wouldn't that be interesting...

A past Crosby poster was saying the exact same thing during football season…… eerie…. Its as if its just under another name now.

More like a band of brothers or like gremlins when you throw water on 'em, they just multiply.....

Just throwing this out there, (IF) yall get by GR, and PNG gets by RP, then you will indeed, have to return to SETX! Now wouldn't that be interesting...

Junior, your too young to enter the big boy conversations so leave it to the adults or I'll have to put u over my knee like I did years ago, PNG is done and so goes the hopes of west louisiana's triangle...

Junior, your too young to enter the big boy conversations so leave it to the adults or I'll have to put u over my knee like I did years ago, PNG is done and so goes the hopes of west louisiana's triangle...

Well I don't quite remember past events the same as you do, that being said, PNG has a legit shot at winning this series, I've watched them play multiple times this year, and they are good ball club. And lets not forget those youngsters from GCM who just swept Dayton, and also were 2-0 against Kingwood Park this year!

Well I don't quite remember past events the same as you do, that being said, PNG has a legit shot at winning this series, I've watched them play multiple times this year, and they are good ball club. And lets not forget those youngsters from GCM who just swept Dayton, and also were 2-0 against Kingwood Park this year!

Well that's a subtle way of saying you have amnesia, haha. Your right though this is the second round and it is baseball where anything can happen. Ought to be interesting. Good luck to GCM. I know quite a few of em!!

answer my questions GCM And stop bringing up dayton and Kingwood Park

Tapped out? Rain shortened game is more like it, and take that 44 off your name you don't do it justice!

Pretty sure this was suffice! But if you need more, it was 4-1 crosby in the 2nd inning when the game was called, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't constitute a complete game, and I think throughout history, at least once a team might have come back from a 3 run deficit after 2 innings. I know in football, there was a team up early in a state semi final game that didn't hold on to a lead....

This is so awesome, every Nederland thread on this board turns into how Crosby is gonna whoop the snot outta some other team. This is comical. Nederland is just the prelude to all of the great Crosby threads. They are for real. Coogs, y'all need to jump on the thread where Souljas asking g about the Nederland Spring game... Y'all can start arguing how you're gonna whoop Cedar somebody for state

It sure is funny how some crosby posters keep jabbering all the time. Sure crosby was better than others expected in football. Most people had to eat crow for them. They beat the 4th place team from 225a in first round in baseball. At least act like you have been here before. When you are that good, everyone else should talk. Not just you