Orangefield Open

I don't know if this is true are not but if it is I hope a certain administrator had nothing to do with it.  All I can say is what I witnessed the times we played them this year and that was a certain Administrator did a lot of coaching from the stands.so if I had to speculate some decisions that were made this year was probably not from the coach. But Im just speculating from what I saw and  I'm hoping this was all Trawhon's decision if it is true.

I wish Trawhon the best he is a great coach and knows the game of baseball--- now Coach T sit on the other side of the fence and go enjoy watching your son play he is fun to watch.

Bleed Purple-- Go Frogs--

I don't know if this is true are not but if it is I hope a certain administrator had nothing to do with it.  All I can say is what I witnessed the times we played them this year and that was a certain Administrator did a lot of coaching from the stands.so if I had to speculate some decisions that were made this year was probably not from the coach. But Im just speculating from what I saw and  I'm hoping this was all Trawhon's decision if it is true.

I wish Trawhon the best he is a great coach and knows the game of baseball--- now Coach T sit on the other side of the fence and go enjoy watching your son play he is fun to watch.

Bleed Purple-- Go Frogs--

i guess that is what happens when you win 1 district game in two years.