12-3A DI 3A - 2015

Yoe_09

East Chambers will be very good and compete for a district championship. Kirbyville will do the same and is my favorite pre-season. Kountze should have the third spot locked up and could compete for the championship as well. Buna will be down but should compete for that forth spot. Woodville will be much improved and compete for that forth spot as well. Anahuac should be about the same as last year, if not worse. Warren and Hardin will round it out in the woodshed, although I expect Warren to be much better than Hardin this year.

I like this guy. We're better than woodshed material though. Give us a break man. We change coaches every 3-4 games. Ha!

Kirbyville will win the DC...EC will make a push...Kountze, Buna and possibly Woodville will fight out the three and four hole. AP will finish 6th. Warren and Hardin duke it out to stay off the bottom. A lot of positive changes coming for Warren and Hardin but atleast a year out from making an impact IMO

Was his son Glenn Roberts?

No he would be more a finess runner, right?...Collins would just run over you. Always suprised me because of his stature but he sure as heck would. Heck of a RB...maybe I should have called him the galloping green Bucaneer Ghost since he went so un-noticed but worrisome to his opponents. Or something like that...LMBO

Really worrisome? Wow guess no one payed attention to the Silcox kid or the Guillory kid (both of which had the 1&2 spots in rushing yardage) during game plan? No wonder EC went THREE ROUNDS DEEP. But hey what do we expect from someone who knows more than any coach in South East Texas... Put' em on a pedestal...

Really worrisome? Wow guess no one payed attention to the Silcox kid or the Guillory kid (both of which had the 1&2 spots in rushing yardage) during game plan? No wonder EC went THREE ROUNDS DEEP. But hey what do we expect from someone who knows more than any coach in South East Texas... Put' em on a pedestal...

BRO CALM DOWN...Hey man I will brag on Silcox or Guillory...I'm sorry did not mean step on your toes. Ok let me start over man: Wack you can be a lion supporter because I'm tired of working against your kid, Silcox and Guillory. Atleast that is one less Wack. Is that better did I mention who I was supposed to...are you satisfied now! No body meant to leave you butt hurt over not mentioning the right kid. I thought we were just picking around and you go get your feelers hurt. Oh and I did not say boo about a coach and nothing in my conversation could even be construed as that. WOW...mention wrong kid and blammo!

It's kinda funny you keep putting the same kid on a pedistal and bumping you gums about the same coaching staff! Just stating facts. Sometimes it's better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!

Get off his case. You sound a little bitter. He can compliment whatever kid he would like, whenever he would like to.

Unless you've been paying attention you wouldn't understand. The kid he is talking about is a great kid. The problem comes when you continuously bash other kids and coaches in order to make one sound better. To the point where it alienates one athlete from the rest of his teammates.

It's kinda funny you keep putting the same kid on a pedistal and bumping you gums about the same coaching staff! Just stating facts. Sometimes it's better to remain silent and thou The ght a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!

MAYBE YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE PADNA! Peace out SWOOSH! Now take a deep breath and go to your happy place!

I'm in my happy place 😀! Get your degree get the job then make your decisions. Let the Collins kid rest! He has a bright future, lay off of him and give him a chance to enjoy it instead of having to live up to people building him up and making expectations for him.

Swoosh, it has become pretty obvious to me that "its in the Bone" is one of our female posters and is dating this Collins kid. Cut her alittle slack please. Eagles, you need to turn your angry button off. its quite annoying and silly. 

Unless you've been paying attention you wouldn't understand. The kid he is talking about is a great kid. The problem comes when you continuously bash other kids and coaches in order to make one sound better. To the point where it alienates one athlete from the rest of his teammates.

Alright swooshie boy that's about enough! You go find one and I mean one post where I have ever Bashed a kid you over blothiated flagelant hot air bag! " I got to stop watch so much Bill Orielly" One post...just one! You are the one that is obviously upset because this great kid is not more un-noticed by your reaction.

Swoosh, it has become pretty obvious to me that "its in the Bone" is one of our female posters and is dating this Collins kid. Cut her alittle slack please. Eagles, you need to turn your angry button off. its quite annoying and silly.

Please WTB...Real knee slapped there boy whooooo! Hey and Eagles does not get angry he just does not like stupid people! Sorry

Alright swooshie boy that's about enough! You go find one and I mean one post where I have ever Bashed a kid you over blothiated flagelant hot air bag! " I got to stop watch so much Bill Orielly" One post...just one! You are the one that is obviously upset because this great kid is not more un-noticed by your reaction.

lol I am printing this one out!!!! Never change bone!!!!