12-3A DI 3A - 2015

Yoe_09

Im pretty sure you got yourself with your previous post.

Oh your right mr angry pants...whatever you guys are a couple of little stalking trolls that have made a mockery of yourselves on here catching an attitude because somebody gave the wrong kid a compliment and that is the bottom line! You can't run grime it, you can't hide from it...it's like a bad case of BO...it just stinks and you guys own it! Have a nice night and a blessed day tomorrow...oh challenge number two...go find one post where I BASHED A COACH OR STAFF...may have respectfully disagrees but never ever BASHED!

Sorry for the typo " from it " was intended and spelling is my life's challenge, but thanks for the correction even if it was front loaded with sarcasm and was not at all heart felt

Well this post is from the heart. Did your spell check break?  :wub:

Swoosh, it has become pretty obvious to me that "its in the Bone" is one of our female posters and is dating this Collins kid. Cut her alittle slack please. Eagles, you need to turn your angry button off. its quite annoying and silly.

Lol this guy. Me? Angry at a butt-hurt poster? Never. I think your friend "Swoosh" is the rather angry one.