Colmesneil 9 West Sabine 8/Final

Wow big win for colmesneil. I don't think that helps their playoff seeding...but now Tuesday if Broddus can beat west sabine they will be the outright district champion.

They were locked in as the 3rd place team regardless of the game last night. Have you seen who the district runner up might be playing in the bi district round? I know the winner of this district could potentially face Douglass in the 3rd round.......

They were locked in as the 3rd place team regardless of the game last night. Have you seen who the district runner up might be playing in the bi district round? I know the winner of this district could potentially face Douglass in the 3rd round.......

so you are saying being second might not be a bad thing?

you don't think a coach would intentionally take a 2nd seed to possible advance further in the playoffs??? 

1st gets the bye will play probably grapeland vs alto the way it stands
2nd will get 3rd place out of 23-3a which looks like Timpson or Joaquin who ever wins that gets 1 lose Centerville
3rd place will get Gary more than likely win of that series will get defending state champs Douglass

Doesn't sound like an easy road through the playoffs exists in Region 3, for no matter who you draw you will get a quality opponent.......