Silsbee is currently 6-3.

BC (6-1) has LC-M, HJ, WO-S, OF and HF left

Silsbee (6-3) has LC-M, HJ and WO-S left

WO-S (4-3) has OF, HF, BC, LC-M and Silsbee left

LC-M (4-3) has BC, Silsbee, HJ, WO-S and OF left

HJ (4-3) has OF, HF, BC, LC-M and Silsbee left

HF (2-6) has HJ, WO-S, OF and BC left

OF (0-7) has HJ, WO-S, HF, BC and LC-M left

Bridge City should win 10 if not 11 if the rest of the season avoids several games being rained out and played bunched together. If the Tigers get 2 wins out of these last 3 games they are most likely in. As far as the other 4-3 teams, I think LCM has the toughest road. Bridge City should end up on top but those last 3 spots will be very interesting especially the order of finish. The Tigers have a good shot at getting in just because they only need the two wins but i think they need two wins against teams they are currently tied with. It could easily go any direction.

Silsbee has the easiest road left. 3 games in 12 days. Their ace will get 2/3 remaining starts. Their 3 game week consisted of the two bottom teams in district and BC

BC has 5 games remaining. They have Silsbee, LCm, HJ, WOS in order in a 7 day stretch. That's a huge test. Don't think going undefeated in that timeframe is probable. 2 losses is more likely

Lcm has BC, Silsbee, and HJ. Big week for bears. The big three arms have to get them 2 wins

Wos is my sleeper. They have a chance to make a real run at a DC. Especially with their new found offense. They have 3 games coming up next week. 2 bottom teams and BC

HJ can make a real push too. One consistent has been their offense. This will help them win a game over this stretch that they shouldn't have (based on paper)

Silsbee has the easiest road left. 3 games in 12 days. Their ace will get 2/3 remaining starts. Their 3 game week consisted of the two bottom teams in district and BC

BC has 5 games remaining. They have Silsbee, LCm, HJ, WOS in order in a 7 day stretch. That's a huge test. Don't think going undefeated in that timeframe is probable. 2 losses is more likely

Lcm has BC, Silsbee, and HJ. Big week for bears. The big three arms have to get them 2 wins

Wos is my sleeper. They have a chance to make a real run at a DC. Especially with their new found offense. They have 3 games coming up next week. 2 bottom teams and BC

HJ can make a real push too. One consistent has been their offense. This will help them win a game over this stretch that they shouldn't have (based on paper)

Nice post. Spoken from somebody else who has actually watched these teams play. Like I said before 8 wins takes district. They might run table (BC), would be impressive but I would think a loss makes an appearance.

I have only seen WOS and Silsbee but I am still pretty sure BC will get 10 wins. Too solid for too long. Tradition means a lot in HS as long as you have the athletes I agree after seeing WOS that they could surprise some however. Now for me I am not real sure what to expect out of either LCM or HJ . I know they are good just not quite sure how they will finish.

Nice post. Spoken from somebody else who has actually watched these teams play. Like I said before 8 wins takes district. They might run table (BC), would be impressive but I would think a loss makes an appearance.

What makes this statement even harder to believe is BC is already sitting at 6-1. Let's say the Tigers win 2 of their last 3 and end 8-4. BC would have to lose 3 of their last 5 for the Tigers to end up in a tie. Just don't see that happening. Could it happen, sure anything is possible but definitely not very likely especially when at least 2 of those top 3 teams should face Shugart.

What makes this statement even harder to believe is BC is already sitting at 6-1. Let's say the Tigers win 2 of their last 3 and end 8-4. BC would have to lose 3 of their last 5 for the Tigers to end up in a tie. Just don't see that happening. Could it happen, sure anything is possible but definitely not very likely especially when at least 2 of those top 3 teams should face Shugart.

(6-2) BC gets Roddy (LC-M) with WO-S looming large if LC-M manages a win. Shugart now or hold for Stangs? District title in question?

(4-4) LC-M needs a win after loss to Silsbee.
BC/HJ/WO-S on schedule. Brutal 3 game stretch that has to yield at least 2 wins? Will it be enough.

Does (5-3) WO-S go for it all by saving twins for BC, LC-M or Silsbee, instead of using one against young (1-7) OF team who slowed down HJ, to get one win closer to playoff contention? Showdown with (7-3) Silsbee to end district?

(5-4) HJ hanging tough with an almost desperate LC-M squad and a rematch with (7-3) Silsbee to decide playoff fate. Will 6-6 get you in if it all goes wrong?

.500 seems to be cut line.
7-5 gets you in but who will that be?

Down the stretch they come....