POST CANCELLATIONS/POSTPONEMENTS HERE/4/14

Just got word from Colmesneil ISD, no game will be played there today. Field too wet.

I am betting no game is able to be played tonight due to field conditions in this area.

Its "suppose" to storm all afternoon/evening today, I wonder how that will change Saturday games…… 

They are playing Silsbee at Colemisniel I am told Sat. 2

Puts LC playing BC, HJ, and I believe HF next week.

My guy told me they were not wanting to pitch Shug. Against LC like most thought. LCM is weak so Bergeron or Boughet would work. Schugart in relief if needed.

Lumberton and PN should be good too

lcmfan. Tell them to hold the bus, won't need it!

I stated that our coach agreed to play them today and that it was not official until bc got things ironed out with the district opponent scheduled for today that had declined their offer to play.

So is silbee bc today at west sabine? I see two days mentioned above.

I stated that our coach agreed to play them today and that it was not official until bc got things ironed out with the district opponent scheduled for today that had declined their offer to play.

So is silbee bc today at west sabine? I see two days mentioned above.

I hear Silsbee is fighting it right now. Claiming it's too far of a drive, when it's only 25 miles further than bc. Why don't he just play? They need to worry about beating other teams, not BC.

I'm pretty sure it is a judgement call between the coaches and the district not parents. Why should silsbee have to play before the scheduled lcm vs bc game but that's ok. I'm pretty sure we are the only one to beat bc so far but baseball is baseball and anyone can win any day but I don't think being scared is the issue.

I'm pretty sure it is a judgement call between the coaches and the district not parents. Why should silsbee have to play before the scheduled lcm vs bc game but that's ok. I'm pretty sure we are the only one to beat bc so far but baseball is baseball and anyone can win any day but I don't think being scared is the issue.

They don't have to play them before lcm if they can't play tonight. That's probably why Silsbee is trying to fight playing.

Lets see first we are going to Colmesneil Friday, then we are going to Colmesneil Saturday, now I see we are going to West Sabine Friday. Going to need a fuel truck to follow us around to make sure we don't run out a fuel. Just point us in the right direction LCM and BC folks, we will be glade to play. Here's to a break in the rain. Go Tigers!!!