Hardin-Jefferson 5 Silsbee 4/Final

Who that is right but we had a chance today and didn't capitalize on our outing. Props to our boys for showing alot better sportsmanship from the dugout. They still have to play us at home and I'm sure they will want this win back. Keep your heads up guys it's just 1 loss.

Silsbee got screwed..... Their boys are better sports in the dugout...... Whatever..... HJ is seeing everyone's Ace and Silsbee has been able to reap the benefits of it.... You didn't get screwed, you go beat by a better team... Grow up and hit the ball better next game... HJ had the momentum going into the 11th so if the lights hurt anyone, it was HJ... We were at the top of our lineup and our boys got the job done.... This isn't the first time a game has been stopped and finished the next day... Its not our boys fault that no lights are on our field so why cant you just be a graceful looser instead of a whiner? I have never understood that about this site.... Why take away from our boys something that is an adults fault? Why protect the adults on here and lash out at the kids? Doesn't make sense to me...

Ooooooooooo you told me..... Thats all you got? The call? What call? Let me tell you a little something.... So your SS buttons his shirt up and the ball doesn't go into it.... The kid running from 1st to second and from home to 1st both are 6.6 at 60 yards. Had the ball been caught and not bobbled, you might get the out at second... Maybe... No way you get Padgett in a double play.... Then you actually have to pitch to Edelmon and not put him on intentionally... But,  that ball went into his shirt because he did not catch it..... So the double play is out of the question..... He said she said, if a frog had wings, whatever.... HJ gets the win....

Play at SS was a freak play. No you are not turning 2 on Padgett( you just cant turn two on fast runners :rolleyes: ) But the call to give them 2nd and 3rd I would like to see in the rule book, cause I cant find it. Maybe you could help us DA from Silsbee understand cause that was a big momentum change in the game :D And yes the better team did win. We couldn't match HJ intensity