2015 Houston Astros.

I'm as big an Astro fan as the next guy, but after seeing those pics, there is no denying there is something on that glove. 

I'm wondering photoshopped. The way he covers his face with his glove, he should have gotten some of that on his face. All in all, too hard to hide and if those pics are real, where is the investigation?

Appel and Correa aren't ready for the bigs right now...they need a little more seasoning...don't be shocked to see them come September though if all goes well. Singleton was called up last year so his "clock" started then but he signed an extension anyways so that basically voids the reason players are held in the minors.

Now the Kris Bryant thing is crazy...kid should be starting opening day for Chicago. They will probably be a pretty good squad this year but I will laugh if the keep him down to gain an extra year and miss the playoffs by a game or 2 that he could have helped win...of course I still just don't like the Cubs too...

Id say Correa is doing pretty decent lol Always like going back and looking at old comments.

Astros sweep the freakin Dodgers including a walk off HR by Castro and a No-No by Fiers. It they could win a slightly higher percentage on the road, they could run away with this division.

Go Stros!

This team is fun to watch.  4 walk offs  and a no hitter in the last week.  Beating Grienke and Kershaw back to back is huge!  Not many teams will do that against 2 of the best pitchers in the league. 

• 2 weeks later...