2015 Houston Astros.

TEXANS, so go ahead and have your fun with that. I know what you are going to come with, 5 championships. That what all my Cowboy fans buddies say. I tell them in the last 20 years that the Texans have about as many playoff wins as the Cowboys.

so a Texans fan is going to talk smack about the cowboys are you serious

Why in the He@l can I not listen to Astros baseball anywhere online ? Anybody have any insight ?

I will answer my own question. MLB blackouts ; you can listen to games on radio but no streaming through Iheart radio or tunein . The radio station you listened to the last game on may be blacked out for the next game(sucks).

Astros have a legitimate team ! They can play with anyone

as a true Astros fan I hope they can keep this up but I am also waiting for the bottom to fall out.  I know they have won 11 of 12 but the last few years have shown they can lose 11 of 12 multiple times throughout the season.  I hope the early season success will get the fans back out to the ballpark.

as a true Astros fan I hope they can keep this up but I am also waiting for the bottom to fall out. I know they have won 11 of 12 but the last few years have shown they can lose 11 of 12 multiple times throughout the season. I hope the early season success will get the fans back out to the ballpark.

Pitching has been outstanding. It's hard to lose that many in a row with good pitching. The hitting is coming around, but if that staff can keep it up the Astros will win a lot of games.