March Madness 2015

UK undefeated this year when players from other teams trash talk before the game beating them by double digits each time (Arkansas twice, Kansas, Cincinnati, Auburn and Florida the last home game) I like our chances by 18pts+ tomorrow night.

Aren't they also undefeated when players from others teams don't talk trash before a game? I say, why not...talk it up

Aren't they also undefeated when players from others teams don't talk trash before a game? I say, why not...talk it up

Because those humble teams give UK trouble: A&M, Ole Miss, Texas, Buffalo, Providence, North Carolina. That WVU freshman is gonna get dragged thru the mud for opening his little mouth. Hate it had to be him but I can tell Huggins wasnt pleased with his comments on yesterday during one of his interviews, never give bullentin board material at this stage of the tournament. Stephen A. said it best on First Take this morning. Cant wait til tip-off. 

@NotJerryTipton: Every article on UK/WVU mentions 2010. Because nothing's more relevant than how an entirely different WVU beat an entirely different UK team

I love this account lol. 

@CoachCalDotCom: When UK lost to WVU in 2010, @DevinBook was 13 years old, yet people keep bringing it up: http://www.coachcal.com/34097/2015/03/different-year-different-team-current-cats-memories-foggy-when-it-comes-to-2010/ http://twitter.com/CoachCalDotCom/status/581110918420914177/photo/1

Anyone going to the games in Houston this weekend? I was thinking about trying to catch Utah-Duke and Gozaga-UCLA tomorrow night at NRG.

I hate basketball games in football stadiums btw. Play the games in a basketball arena where the crowd can actually get into the game.

Anyone going to the games in Houston this weekend? I was thinking about trying to catch Utah-Duke and Gozaga-UCLA tomorrow night at NRG.

I hate basketball games in football stadiums btw. Play the games in a basketball arena where the crowd can actually get into the game.

Lots of seats still available.

I went to the Final 4 a few years back. HATED the seating arrangements. I'll watch from the ol' couch.Better view and the beer is cheaper.