Well Dang Blue Bell

CougarCal

​i actually seen it on the news days ago, trial run from the Alabama factory. 

​We all know that it is coming back eventually but the article posted was from before all the shutdowns. 

The "limited" run is from the AL plant and even that has no date to be put back on shelves. 

I know Obama and I have had our differences, but if he could get Blue Bell back on the shelves, it would one GREAT thing I'd have to give him. Kudos for.  

This company is based in Texas, he could care less.  He would just as soon it move to a northern democratic controlled state.  Kind of like what he did with the company that had the govt. contract in Sealy.  And don't think he was not behind the decision to not give Houston one of the retired shuttles.

This company is based in Texas, he could care less.  He would just as soon it move to a northern democratic controlled state.  Kind of like what he did with the company that had the govt. contract in Sealy.  And don't think he was not behind the decision to not give Houston one of the retired shuttles.

Oh no doubt BS.  I said it as a joke. But if HE did, I would give him him Kudos and be one happy fat old man. Can't find a sub. that compares.  

@abc13houston: Texas businessman makes investment to "ensure the successful return" of Blue Bell Ice Cream:

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

​Sounds like ol' Sid is missing Blue Bell more than we are, which is likely saying something. 

Fortunately he has the dollars to make it look like a philanthropic gesture like, "I am just helping out for a successful return". 

I know, just saying.  Wouldn't put it past him to try

Hey BS what in the world did we eat before Blue Bell?   I can't remember! My wife & I have gotten about 3 different brands and all poor subs. I've dropped down to 280 lbs.  I'm wasting away!

Hey BS what in the world did we eat before Blue Bell?   I can't remember! My wife & I have gotten about 3 different brands and all poor subs. I've dropped down to 280 lbs.  I'm wasting away!

My first memory of ice cream was Borden.  But the best, and prolly better than BB,  was parents homemade vanilla with bananas.  Absolutely wonderful!

​Me too. I often hear of this homemade ice cream like it is Ambrosia and have yet to find any. I didn't spit any of it out but it sure wasn't better than Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, et al. 

​Now why do you think Blue Bell made homemade vanilla? :)

When homemade vanilla is made right it tastes just like......Blue Bell.

​Now why do you think Blue Bell made homemade vanilla? :)

When homemade vanilla is made right it tastes just like......Blue Bell.

Blue Bell named it homemade vanilla because of the people like me that were searching for a claim of greatness that does not exist.... especially now that BB is a hiatus. 

• 3 weeks later...