Best High School Game you've been to??

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'02 game against wo-s. West Orange was #7 in state coming in but left with a L. This was by a team that wasn't picked to anything that year but went 6-2 in district.

wow! 6-2 in district, you guys were really setting the world on fire weren't you?

• 3 weeks later...

Coach Neuman is one of the best. He turned things around in a hurry.

Real quick, like in his first year. Nederland made the playoffs for only the second time in 28 years. It was a good start for a program he has built to be one of the better ones in southeast Texas.

LCM-PNG was a good one in '97.

WOS PNG and LCM were all undefeated at the time.

PNG lost to LCM which set up a undefeated showdown between WOS and LCM the following week. That game had the most people I had ever played in front of. Standing room only.

Im not sure if any of you remember.

Real quick' date=' like in his first year. Nederland made the playoffs for only the second time in 28 years. It was a good start for a program he has built to be one of the better ones in southeast Texas.[/quote'] Nederland's staff has been together for a while and that makes a huge difference.

• 5 months later...

2001----Lufkin vs. Trinity--state semis---Reggie became a East Texas legend that rainy afternoon, I was soaked!

2001---Lincoln vs. Big Ned----Just a good ol' fashion @## whoopin put on NED by the Bees aka Calvin Roberts

I wanna say 1995----WB vs. Katy----at the KatyDome Kendrick Bernard got kicked out and WB went down hill.  First time I shedded a tear at a football game, I was PISSED!

I forgot one-----TJ vs Lincoln---1993, West throws a perfect strike to Hayes to seal the comeback win.

Central vs. Pflugerville Connaly in the 2003 playoffs, second round.  We was down 9-0.  we kicked a FG.  with 1 min left, Jordy Matherson drove down the field with a couple of great passes for the Jags to score a TD with about 7 seconds left.  Kicked the extra point to take the lead for good.  All the Jag fans left with 5 mins left inthe 4th.  they shouldnt' have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder