Lumberton Vs Galveston Ball

I was looking on twitter to see if anything was said about them and saw someone sat their #25 can play really good. They won their 1st district championship in school history.

I believe in our Lady Raiders! Hope they actually let the fan bus go to this game with all the students wanting to go. They tried saying they had no one sign up to go Friday but I heard different.

I was looking on twitter to see if anything was said about them and saw someone sat their #25 can play really good. They won their 1st district championship in school history.

I believe in our Lady Raiders! Hope they actually let the fan bus go to this game with all the students wanting to go. They tried saying they had no one sign up to go Friday but I heard different.

Last time Lumberton went to the Regional Tourney was with Pickering and Wilson correct?

Ball has had a very good season.  They won their district easily and had some good wins against some 6A playoff teams (Friendswood, Clear Lake, Dobie, Clear Falls) and i dont think they have lost since the beginning of January.  They also lost big to Barber's Hill and dropped a game or to here or there early.  They have some good athletes, some size, and enough good players to win lots of games.

Since I havent seen Lumberton play I cant say they wont beat Ball, but I will say Ball is good and capable of beating good to very good teams.

I'm sorry I don't see lumberton making it past this round. Jacks relies on his run and gun offense and the one weakness he has is fundamental teams. Teams like the Spurs. Teams like Galveston ball. He had a good showing and a great season but it'll probably end here.

That bitterness gotta end sooner or later. :D

I'm sorry I don't see lumberton making it past this round. Jacks relies on his run and gun offense and the one weakness he has is fundamental teams. Teams like the Spurs. Teams like Galveston ball. He had a good showing and a great season but it'll probably end here.

So glad they proved you wrong (: Please Keep pulling against them!

Lumberton scores 48 points from behind the three point line!  Wow.  That is great shooting and the Raider girls werent just knocking down regular 3pt shots.  They were taking many from d-e-e-p!.  The outside shooting opened up the inside game.  Not shocked that Lumberton won, but a little shocked by the pt total on both sides. 

G-Ball's defense was bad, but Lumberton's girls shot the lights out.