how good?

leger is a great player, great foot skill and he has speed. but he's not unstoppable, anyone can be stopped. he is faster than the rest of the forwars so sometimes he can get stranded by himself and get the ball taken away. he can play anywhere you put him, forwards just his strong point....oh and arsenal, since you trash so many other players, lets hear how good you are. i mean just the way you talk bad on other players make you sound like your a golden god of soccer.

well look at what he did agaisnt png. i dont think we'll see yeah-yeah getting a hat trick on them. better yet, i doubt the top scorer from any team will get a hat trick on them.

no crap hes not unstoppable i didnt even notice 1 standout player when we played yall in the ned tourney

if we didnt have one standout player, and yall have several according to your team...how come the score was only 1-0?

Leger is a VERY good player! After the game I had to take the time out to chase him down and tell him so! Dont be fooled by the shutout we had on them. Leger had to go up against our all-star defender Payton Smith who can match the skill of any player in the district! Leger is a MAJOR threat, dont take him lightly!

you cant really tell because you made a 2 hat tricks against WOS. He hasnt played a good time yet. And by the way LC-M coach needs to have talk with him about sportsmenship you dont score 2 hats tricks against team like WOS.

obviously you have YEARS of coaching/playing expierence?  wedel played and coached college ball, and took wos into ot/so games against png, nederland and lcm when he coached at wos.  obviously the program has fallen off a bit since he changed schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder