Willie Ray Smith Award finalist???

This is crazy. Mr. Davis thinks I have something against Demarcus and has decided to keep that in his head no matter what. I've met Demarcus once or twice during the season very briefly and never ever had a problem with him, real good kid. He also thinks I'm a horrible stat-taker because I accidentally left a 1 off of another 6A RB's carries so it was 93 instead of 193. Because Mr. Davis thinks I purposely left that off to make that RB's stats better, I supposedly dislike Demarcus and I'm trying to prop up the other RB. I'm happy for any and every kid that gets a college chance and I think that Demarcus should have more offers than he does because he produced.

But there were other really good/great players in this area that can make cases for WRS, period. Keith Corbin may have been the best WR in the area and he's not going to be a finalist and wasn't even a semifinalist.

I disagree....there are atleast 2 people who are, IMO, just as talented and just as skilled. And no this is not because of politics or anything cam. Davis was good but he wasn't heads and tails above everybody else. Montana, in his respective year, was heads and tails above everybody else.

I can't disagree with that. Seen it with my own eyes. 

Demarcus smith is really good but I don't he's anywhere close to the RB from PA(can't think of his name right now) IMO.however being selected a finalist for the Willie Ray Smith award I know that it is all politics. They gave it to a kid from WOS the year I was nominated over me just because his was on a better team however this an individual award so it should be based solely off that. So I definitely know first hand that the Willie Ray Smith Award is bogus. Lol

My two winners are the kid from PA going to tech and DT from WOS hands down!

Demarcus smith is really good but I don't he's anywhere close to the RB from PA(can't think of his name right now) IMO.however being selected a finalist for the Willie Ray Smith award I know that it is all politics. They gave it to a kid from WOS the year I was nominated over me just because his was on a better team however this an individual award so it should be based solely off that. So I definitely know first hand that the Willie Ray Smith Award is bogus. Lol

My two winners are the kid from PA going to tech and DT from WOS hands down!

PA kid is awfully good, but he had help in the backfield.

Yeah Ozenfinest that is not what all of the college recruiters that we have talked to have said. Yeah Cory is Bigger And Strong But Demarcus so we have been told is quicker through the whole and better vision and on top of all of that he can be used on all downs in any offense from a traditional I formation to a spread!!! Football IQ is off the rictor homie!!!

That means nothing cam Demarcus is really good but he's not touching that kid from PA he's one of the best RB's I've seen in setx possibly since C-Mike

If Dauphine was the feature RB and got the major amount of carries he would have obliterated the school rushing record. But I agree with Cam too: nice having another D1 RB right next to you. ;)

If Dauphine was the feature RB and got the major amount of carries he would have obliterated the school rushing record. But I agree with Cam too: nice having another D1 RB right next to you. ;)

Those PA backs are studs no doubt, they aren't being offered FBS for nothing. This is just Debate, not trying to get anyone upset, but I do seek Popcorn moments. :lol: 

ALL candidates are more than worthy of their Nominations, Let's be Clear on that ;) 

We shall see who made the cut

Mr. Davis Could Care Less Floridian If You Took Your Last Ounce Of Oxygen Like Right Now!!! I Am So Pass You On The BS Homie And Have Nothing To Say To Or About You!!! #TALKISCHEAP

Lol. Classy. Anyways, despite what you have in your head, Demarcus had a great season and deserves whatever success comes his way, both in HS awards and in college.

Ummm 193 is not for off from 200 plus. Take away the playoff game abd Demarcus is at 202 and 1400 plus yards. 200 better than Dauphine with about 10 more carries against the same opponents. Do they just hate Westbrook, My Son, or Me??? When the 2 where tested I think that Demarcus tested about 30 points higher on 2 separate combines!!! Plus he obliterated him statistically!!!

Now why would they lock it??? Just good debate!!!

Cause of this kinda comment

Mr. Davis Could Care Less Floridian If You Took Your Last Ounce Of Oxygen Like Right Now!!! I Am So Pass You On The BS Homie And Have Nothing To Say To Or About You!!! #TALKISCHEAP

From what's I've seen the staff here has a quick trigger.

I disagree....there are atleast 2 people who are, IMO, just as talented and just as skilled. And no this is not because of politics or anything cam. Davis was good but he wasn't heads and tails above everybody else. Montana, in his respective year, was heads and tails above everybody else.

i give the Montana kid his props for that year , but too say he was better than lynch and woodson on that 13-1 team that pitched 5-6 shutouts for wos ? i totally disagree !! He was not head and shoulders above any of them .

Aggie I Know That He Did Not Think That this Site Would Be A Holy Gathering With All These Different Views, Philosophies, And Opinions!!! I Have 3 More Boys To Go With 2 In The 9th Grade So I Have A Long Way To Go!!! I Guess Old Rev Better Cancel Me Now Because I Am Vocal And Don't Mind Getting Grimy Every Once In A While!!!

I hear you Davis but give Dauphine the O-Line WB had and see what he does, on top of him sharing carries! I've stated several times on here that Demarcus is much better than Kam Martin IMO but he's nowhere close to the Dauphine kid. Like I said Dauphine is the best back I've seen in SETX since C-Mike! No knock on your son but he's not better than Dauphine!

Ozenfinest Cory Is an awesome back but like I said what are you going off of because he looks better at 6'1 verses 5'8? Or are You looking at stats statistics and measurable? Corey Dauphine = 1250ish on Yards 9 TD's combine #'s 73 -76 Sparq rating(speed, agility, strength and vertical) Demarcus Smith = 1440 yards 19 TD's combine #'s 102.99 and A 97.41 Sparq Ratings(speed agility strength and vertical). All against The Same Opponents Except For The Head To Head Where Demarcus Had Double The Yards Of Both Memorial RB's Put Together!!! Notice I Took Out The Playoff Game Against #3 In The State And 9th In The Nation Where He Was 182 And 3 TD's!!!