Willie Ray Smith Award finalist???

Well obviously the college coaches think the same way I do seeing that one kid is going play at the D-1 level and the other is going to play D-1a so obviously I'm not the only one that thinks Dauphine is the better player. However, Demarcus is a really good back but not better than Dauphine. I understand that's your son Davis but you have to be realistic at the end of the day? Lets put things into perspective what can Demarcus do a the RB that Dauphine cant? Dauphine's bigger, faster, star in two sports and has over 20 D-1 offers...where is the debate here really?

PS: I'm not speaking from a biased perspective like you and Big Cam, don't know the Dauphine kid at all just speaking from what I've seen from the two.

You can't factor in college scholarships when voting for an award like this.  Scholarships are given based on Potential and Upside in most cases.  MQ was one of the most dominant, game-changing players I have seen recently in "High School" which is why he won HS awards.  But what big D1 is he playing at now?  So, don't talk about who is D1 and who is D1-AA.

Sage seay stats that were give to mcneese. Passing 228 ATT. 1635 yds. 15 tds 3 int. Rushing 1119 yds 16 tds total 2821 yds 32tds. These numbers were given to us by the Mcneese coaches at the official visit then he was asked are you sure you still want to play linebacker.

Ozenfinest like I said homeboy you can have your opinion and your man crush on Dauphine but cut the bull. College coaches are telling him that the only problem is that his best film is this year. Do you honestly think that Cory is that much better than Demarcus? Well I will give you at least one coaches views, Demarcus My Man You Are Flying Under The Radar, he also added, Dauphine and Martin Or Good But Doesn't Have Your Vision Or Lateral Movement. Also, He has had 2 FBS schools call within the last 2 weeks that are showing interest. One saying the only problem with you is that your best season is this season. Now you can move around with the idiotic ideology that that kid is Marshawn Lynch and my son is somehow a 3rd Streamer!!! By Yhe Way Dummy The Coavhes Of 21-6A Did Not Think So When They Named Him Superlative All District OFFENSIVE MVP!!!

No man crush on Dauphine just call it how I see it, I clearly said your son was the second best back in the area over Martin BEEN said that! I've also previously stated that he does have the talent to play at the D-1A level however most kids and parents don't understand that recruiting for D-1 schools is mostly based off of players junior years. BTW All-District teams are a joke! Lol

No man crush on Dauphine just call it how I see it, I clearly said your son was the second best back in the area over Martin BEEN said that! I've also previously stated that he does have the talent to play at the D-1A level however most kids and parents don't understand that recruiting for D-1 schools is mostly based off of players junior years. BTW All-District teams are a joke! Lol

Thats truth, everyone gets a ribbon these days, heck the all-state teams are a joke as well in most instances.