College Baseball

PhatMack19

Texas gets swept at TCU.
They are not real good offensively.

I tried my best not to post because then baddog would have been upset with me. TCU is very good so I hope they win out and A&M would avoid them in the supers. As it is right now A&M, LSU, and TCU all host Supers with a shot at making the CWS.

I tried my best not to post because then baddog would have been upset with me. TCU is very good so I hope they win out and A&M would avoid them in the supers. As it is right now A&M, LSU, and TCU all host Supers with a shot at making the CWS.

Augie may have to clean house. These guys just can't get it together. 

I'm not angry. Texas not doing well at all. Thanks for the compassion though. Good luck to the Ags.

@SECNetwork: FINAL: #3 @Aggie_Baseball defeats TSU, 8-7 in 11 innings. The #Aggies extend their non-conf win streak to 30 games. http://twitter.com/SECNetwork/status/593263673512173569/photo/1

Lol

My Bobcats gave it the ol' college try. Leaving the bases loaded late cost them a big non-conference win.

My Bobcats gave it the ol' college try. Leaving the bases loaded late cost them a big non-conference win.

Your alma mater made the news. Not as good as the Oregon State Library girl, but whatever.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/309224-college-student-got-naked-sat-public-name-art/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Culture

Ags swept UT this past weekend and are now #2 in most polls. Big series this weekend against perennial power South Carolina.

Texas dropped 2 of 3 to Tech and are now 24-24 on the season and 9-12 in conference. Texas State is their only game this week then they get Baylor for the final series of the season.

@AutulloAAS: Per Big 12 office, Texas has secured the fifth seed for the conference tournament. Longhorns will face fourth-seed Texas Tech at 9 a.m. Wed.

A&M will play winner of Alabama/Ole Miss at 9:30am Wednesday. http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2015/0121/2015%20SEC%20Baseball%20Tournament%20Bracket.pdf

Texas will not hang around too much longer.

DURHAM, N.C. -- Second-seeded Miami will open play at the 2015 ACC Baseball Championship on Wednesday at 3 p.m. against the winner of Tuesday's play-in game between No. 7 seed Virginia and No. 10 seed Georgia Tech, the ACC announced Sunday.

The Hurricanes, who head Pool B as the Coastal Division champions, will battle No. 6 seed NC State on Friday at 7 p.m. at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, and will play No. 3 seed Notre Dame on Saturday at 3 p.m.