2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

Well, Aggie is officially in deep fertilizer. All those transfer qbs suck and Jalen Hurts is officially enrolled in Alabama. 

I dint believe Tate Martell in the 2017 class is the answer either, if I'm A&M I go all in on trying to flip Shawn Robinson from TCU. A&M will probably struggle to win 6 games with Hubanek next year and finish 6th in the SEC west. 

If I'm Sumlin I give the Aggie fans what they want and get out of town before it gets any worse. 

Well, Aggie is officially in deep fertilizer. All those transfer qbs suck and Jalen Hurts is officially enrolled in Alabama. 

I dint believe Tate Martell in the 2017 class is the answer either, if I'm A&M I go all in on trying to flip Shawn Robinson from TCU. A&M will probably struggle to win 6 games with Hubanek next year and finish 6th in the SEC west. 

If I'm Sumlin I give the Aggie fans what they want and get out of town before it gets any worse. 

Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight is transferring to Texas A&M usat.ly/1OI2jhd via @GeorgeSchroeder

can't play next year. 

Only had 1 good game. 

get more informed. Graduate transfers do not sit. 

@KHOU: Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight is transferring to Texas A&M: Knight, who has graduated, woul...

This is the hidden content, please
#Sports #KHOU

get more informed. Graduate transfers do not sit. 

@KHOU: Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight is transferring to Texas A&M: Knight, who has graduated, woul...

#Sports #KHOU

I was uniformed and ASSumed since coming from ou!

I was wrooooonnnnnggggggg. 

Kinda like the Fonz. 

Former

QB
plans to transfer to the University of Houston, a source tells

45 minutes ago, bulldogbacker said:

Doubts about sumlin's new savior

You say tomatoe I say tomato - (Get the Bush reference?)

What I read was a leader who has had some very good games and has had some on field struggles - name a QB that over 3 years really has not - that will be a very short list.

The locker room leader quotes have me more impressed than the on field accomplishments or failures as not all athletes are leaders and A&M needs one at this moment in its history.

26 minutes ago, GCMPats2 said:

Former

QB
plans to transfer to the University of Houston, a source tells

I think you almost have to pencil in a de-commitment from Bowman Sells at Lucas Lovejoy. It says Sells is supposed to be an early enrollee but I don't think he's signed his financial aide agreement yet. Hopefully Hermann doesn't run into the same problem A&M had at the qb position. I don't think there's any argument he has the best crop of qbs on campus/signed/committed in the state.

Greg Ward is on campus and should've gotten some Heisman consideration IMO. Kyle Allen, which was the #1 pro-style prospect in the country, is transferring in. For the 2016 class he has Bowman Sells, who has Clemson and Ohio St. offers, committed. He also has D'Eriq King a.k.a., Kyler Murray south, committed. For the 2017 class he has Jaylon Moscorro committed.

Herman has accumulated an embarrassment of riches not seen at UH since the Bill Yoeman days. I know Aggie would sell their mascot to get him in College Station but I'm not so sure he views it as a better job than the one he already has.