Liberty

Skilled95

Liberty is definitely a place to leave. Their best chance is to continue to shrink until they are 3AD2. They will become competitive again at that time.

Skill players and big buffet busters in the trenches are there at Liberty. Just got to have a winning attitude. Something Liberty has lacked for years.

By the time they get to high school I'm sure they'll transfer to Dayton if they wanna win!!

I wonder why they just can't stay? With Sophomore LB Williams transferring to Dayton, Doucet,and DeBlanc both going to HD. Liberty probably would of have a decent team. I wonder why everybody moves.Does Dayton treat everybody fair? Does Liberty play the brother in law system?

I wonder why they just can't stay? With Sophomore LB Williams transferring to Dayton, Doucet,and DeBlanc both going to HD. Liberty probably would of have a decent team. I wonder why everybody moves.Does Dayton treat everybody fair? Does Liberty play the brother in law system?

Because Liberty is a dump. The field was built during WW1 and the field hous hasn't been updated since 1924. I don't know if that's the exact dates...but the point is I wouldn't want to play there either.

Because Liberty is a dump. The field was built during WW1 and the field hous hasn't been updated since 1924. I don't know if that's the exact dates...but the point is I wouldn't want to play there either.

Look at their entire school system / facilities
WORST in Liberty County.
Do they not care to win in Liberty at all?

WORST in Liberty County.

I wouldn't say worse in Liberty County, but Historical. War Memorial Stadium is the only stadium in Liberty County with concrete bleachers. Of Course Hardin and Dayton does have nice field surfaces, but Hardin's Basketball facility doesn't have much capacity and Liberty does. Liberty's Athletics need to market there programs through. Putting banners up in the rafters. I believe a female athlete won state in the high jump several years ago. Many people don't even know that around Liberty County. I just think Liberty needs to start promoting and motivating these young athletes to get them to stay and not transfer over.

WORST in Liberty County.

I wouldn't say worse in Liberty County, but Historical. War Memorial Stadium is the only stadium in Liberty County with concrete bleachers. Of Course Hardin and Dayton does have nice field surfaces, but Hardin's Basketball facility doesn't have much capacity and Liberty does. Liberty's Athletics need to market there programs through. Putting banners up in the rafters. I believe a female athlete won state in the high jump several years ago. Many people don't even know that around Liberty County. I just think Liberty needs to start promoting and motivating these young athletes to get them to stay and not transfer over.

It absolutely 100% no question is the worst in Liberty county. Every other school has athletic facilities that are...oh what's the word...oh yeah...NEW

Liberty is a dump. It was a dump 20 years ago...and nothing has been done to change or fix it. Good athletes will continue leaving until things are updated.

It absolutely 100% no question is the worst in Liberty county. Every other school has athletic facilities that are...oh what's the word...oh yeah...NEW

Liberty is a dump. It was a dump 20 years ago...and nothing has been done to change or fix it. Good athletes will continue leaving until things are updated.

Nice opinion though!

It's an opinion that every other school in the county/area have some type of athletic facility built at least in the last 10 years?

That's not opinion man.. Everything that has anything to do with Liberty High School athletics is old. That's why your kids are leaving.

ok! I wonder if your man enough to claim your alum? It's probably HD or Hardin

tony would be a great hire but can Liberty afford him?

I'm sure if Larry Haynes could get the price he wanted at Hardin. Liberty could cut back and pay up for the a new AD/ Head Football Coach as well. I guess school board and administration is happy with the current Athletic Director, but if you don't produce wins and District Championship you will be ran out of town. Just how things operate. At one point from the early 90's through the mid 2000's Liberty had a consecutive playoff appearance streak. They should of kept that Athletic Director. If the athletes don't buy into the system you will have no success. Maybe it's time out for all the Parade Homecoming Alum. Remember in 2008 Liberty could of had a great coach, but that's another story.