Gilmer 35 West Orange-Stark 25/Final

WOSgrad

In an interview earlier this week, Craig Way said do not be surprised if this WOS Defense is too much for Gilmer to handle.

He said WOS speed matches Gilmer's skills guys and would do a good job of preventing the big plays.

Well, it looks like complete dominance early in this game by WOS.

Go Stangs. Shock the State

Hater? I suggest you go read the prediction thread. Imma make sure I come back to this post.

Btw: TD gilmer, Boyd on the carry.

I'm also pretty sure you have split personalities too. Can't ever keep up with your predictions. One minute your for us then the next against. So sorry if I get a little behind on your insight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Agree! When you have time make your way to the band section and check out the BOTB with Lake Charles band again. Would have like to have heard some new music from LC ,however, we looked and sounded amazing. If this is going to be our band size next year we are growing. I doubt we will be as big though.
    • I have sat in the jury room on three trials. The rationale that juries can come up with after listening to testimony from the witness stand, is at times amazing. I don’t care how good of a case I could make in defense and how much the evidence was on my side, I would never want my fate in front of a jury.  
    • You give yourself a moral pass. Now that is some kind of flexibility. There is a word to describe it. Can you guess what it is?  
    • The law on self defense in Texas says that the use of deadly force is justified if the person using the force reasonably believes that it is the force is necessary. Of course a jury will look at it and determine if the person had a “reasonable” fear. In my opinion, by law it is to be viewed from the perspective of the person using the force at that moment. That is why it says that “he” reasonably believes. Then under Texas law, a person isn’t required to prove self defense. The state is required to prove that it wasn’t and beyond a reasonable doubt. So there was no reasonable doubt of fear when your car is surrounded by a mob and a guy is walking toward you with an AK47?
    • Not actually how our justice system works.....you already convicted him and he has not even started his defense.....lmao