Gilmer 35 West Orange-Stark 25/Final

WOSgrad

Lot of football left Mustang fans. We all seen how fast Gilmer can score. Lets stay and more importantly the Mustang players stay focused and finish the job.

Coach T is as good as they come at halftime. I look for the Stangs to come out just as strong as the 1h. Let's see if they broken the Buckeyes yet though.

IMO it looked like Gilmer didn't even bother to prepare for this game on defense. Wouldn't surprise me if #4 throws a few INTs this half.

I'm still pissed that idiot threw a hanky to nullify a play that would have gone viral by DT for the second week in a row. I will bet you a dinner at papadeaux though that Deionte hasn't made his last trip to the end zone.

Gilmer is just tired from having had to come up through the toughest district in the state and then had to fight their way through the best region in the state while WOS just cakewalked through their season. :rolleyes:

I would not call Lamarque, Lagrange, Sinton or Newton a cake walk; all of them have State Championship caliber programs.

I'm still pissed that idiot threw a hanky to nullify a play that would have gone viral by DT for the second week in a row. I will bet you a dinner at papadeaux though that Deionte hasn't made his last trip to the end zone.

Gilmer has nobody to stop him on D, Lynch wants no parts of him.