Allen

jordibug15

The question should be if allen wins this 3 rd straight state championship is kyler Murray the best texas high school qb of all time ? He gets my vote and he will be named mr texas football . The young man is phenomenal! !!

I don't think there's any question he's the greatest QB of all time; I also think he's the greatest Texas high school player(period)of all time

Hopefully he hasnt peaked and doesnt turn into Garrett Gilbert at Texas

the young man is a natural and he has the potential to be a helluva qb in college in my opinion . I wouldnt be shocked if he is starting for A&M next year , especially since hill is blowing his chance . I predicted hill to start 2 years and Murray take over in 2016 . But that is subject to change .

I don't think there's any question he's the greatest QB of all time; I also think he's the greatest Texas high school player(period)of all time

great player but best high school football player of all time. Best high school qb I have seen was VY and the best high school football player of late would have to be JG. But all of this is in the eye of the beholder.

Hopefully he hasnt peaked and doesnt turn into Garrett Gilbert at Texas

And to think, Gilbert is a back up in the NFL for the Rams. Bust or grand design? Sometimes it's the system & the staff.

Kyler will excel at the collegiate level but not in the NFL.

great player but best high school football player of all time. Best high school qb I have seen was VY and the best high school football player of late would have to be JG. But all of this is in the eye of the beholder.

Good post about VY. People forget too soon. Nobody WILL EVER be able to do what he did at the Highschool & college level.

Let's not forget he by himself beat a USC team that was loaded will 7 future NFL Def. starters. He led a Madison team to a state title that without him would not have made the playoffs in that district.

And to think, Gilbert is a back up in the NFL for the Rams. Bust or grand design? Sometimes it's the system & the staff.

Kyler will excel at the collegiate level but not in the NFL.

i agree odds are against him if your talking about qb mainly because of his small stature. But the kid could definitely play slot or somewhere with his speed and being the athlete he is.

Good post about VY. People forget too soon. Nobody WILL EVER be able to do what he did at the Highschool & college level.

Let's not forget he by himself beat a USC team that was loaded will 7 future NFL Def. starters. He led a Madison team to a state title that without him would not have made the playoffs in that district.

i have seen plenty of high school football and haven't seen one like him yet. Looked like a man playing with boys.

Madison won a state title?