WO-S vs Gilmer

WOS96

Great point WOS96

It's very hard to maintain the #1 position for all 16 weeks, no matter what some posters are saying about who's district is better than whom, I believe WOS will have a big chip on their shoulders. The best way for our team to handle all the doubters is to" DUST" them off their shoulders.

Thanks for your feedback, nawww I think we have "The eye of the Tiger" in this one. We will hold them to 21 or under. I have that feeling. :)

That feeling you have is just indigestion 😄
You WILL NOT hold Gilmer to 21 or under. I will take on that bet all day. You name the price? Easy money for me

Very true

Leopard its funny reading your post! Do you have a split personality? the reason I ask is that you go on smoakey.com and trash the WOS team then you come on here and act halfway civilized. If im not mistaken you have said that the game will be over by the end of the first qtr in Gilmer's favor! Go see a shrink and get some meds because you have Mustang envy real bad!

I hope our competition has gotten us ready for this week.  I was really disgusted to see the ineptness of LaGrange, especially after all the hype  Dont use the word overrated, it wont touch it.  LaMarque also but at least they showed up in the first half.  One sportscaster in Houston last night said Gilmer has got a rude awakening coming and that is very possible.  Good luck Mustangs and strap it tight, this is Gilmer, not LaGrange.

I hope our competition has gotten us ready for this week. I was really disgusted to see the ineptness of LaGrange, especially after all the hype Dont use the word overrated, it wont touch it. LaMarque also but at least they showed up in the first half. One sportscaster in Houston last night said Gilmer has got a rude awakening coming and that is very possible. Good luck Mustangs and strap it tight, this is Gilmer, not LaGrange.

You are right. This isn't LaGrange so don't expect the same result in terms of points. There is a rude awakening coming if you think this is the 2nd coming of LaGrange.