WO-S vs Gilmer

WOS96

Turnovers are definitely an issue. When teams play superior opponents and get hit in the mouth they start to turn the ball over. It is almost guaranteed that the losing team will have more turnovers in nearly every football game played.

GILMER WILL PUT AS MUCH PRESSER ON WO-S YOUNG OB AS THEY CAN LETS SEE IF THE COACHING STAFF AT WO-S CAN SLOW THEM DOWN ,I FEEL VERY SURE THIS IS THE GAME PLAN FOR GILMER TO MAKE HIM MAKE BAD JUDGEMENTS AND TURN THE BALL OVER

89Falcon

No, games have been played with many turn overs, and teams have still won. Where’s your proof??? Turnovers were a factor in the Gilmer, Celina game. That is the game of my focus.

I do agree turnovers were shall we say, handy, but the fact is they turned ball over 4 times......we scored 10 TDS. Take away the turnovers and we still blew them out.

No, I made a "specific" statement. you can read it again. It is still there. 

I specifically said " the losing team will have more turnovers in nearly every football game played". The statement is indisputable.

You asked me to show proof that EVERY team that has more turnovers will lose. I did not say every team with more turnovers will lose the game.

There have been multiple/many comments diminishing Gilmer's wins. Most recently: 1. Celina doesn't have a defense 2. Celina seems slow. 3. Gilmer's OL is slow. 4. Gilmer hasn't faced a defense like WOS all year. 5. Tatum wasn't very good. 6. Carthage was down. 7. Gilmer's QB is not as good as Sinton 8. They have not played anyone with WOS speed. 9. After seeing who Gilmer played, they really haven't beat anybody. To name a few.

Fact, Gilmer has not faced a team with WOS speed, fact Carthage lost a lot of seniors off last years team and was not the same team they were last year. Tatum was good but again not on par to their usual standards. Not really looked at Celina, so I give you them. Having watched some film (do you?) Gilmer does have very good speed backs and I saw some drag routes across the middle. I would say they are much better running the ball than passing but can certainly throw it when they need to.

Now, on a personal note. Falcon have you EVER picked WOS to win a game? Thank goodness your horrible at predictions. Please keep predicting against us as I am very superstitious.

I do agree turnovers were shall we say, handy, but the fact is they turned ball over 4 times......we scored 10 TDS. Take away the turnovers and we still blew them out.

Turnovers are and always will be a part of the game. Aggressive defenses get turnovers, plain and simple. You can't diminish a win due to turnovers (we force plenty of them ourselves). You can only make sure you don't do the same thing.

Stangx2, Why don't you go find one of my "horrible" predictions? I predicted WOS to win many games including last week. One of my "horrible" predictions was when I picked WOS to beat Newton. 

Ladybug, you state you are not hear to discuss my statement specifically after you attempt to reference my statement specifically. 

AGAIN X1,000,000: I have not said a SINGLE negative thing about WOS. Do you need me to put modifications or an IEP in place for you to understand? Why do you get mad when you cannot read?

People like you do not need to be teaching our kids, I can read just fine. You made reference to Skip last night. Then you edited your post. "You asked him What planted did he live on, because he said wind instead of wins. You need  modifications, goals and objectives, trials and% too all. Do you get my drift now. Do not every come at me like that you are barking up the wrong tree. 

I just finished looking at the Video from the Gilmer and Celina, Semi-game. One way that I see how WOS will compete against teams in games, is to observe what their next opponent (Gilmer) and their competition (Celina) did not do during their game. Celina has always been a powerhouse for years, but they have not been the team that they were a decade ago. IMO Celina made a few plays, e.g. hitting the QB, and RB for loses, and then they backed off. I believe that Celina’s size and conditioning was their down fall. I’m not saying that Gilmer’s QB is not very good, but he is not better than Sinton’s QB, who was the best we have faced this season. Celina’s big defense was out ran, and run down after the 2nd and 3rd quarters, that will not happen Gilmer with WOS. Turnovers, was major against Celina. Therefore, the outcome of the Gilmer’s win is based on the mistakes that Celina did to allow Gilmer to capitalize by running up the score.  Skip, this one is for you. I believe WOS will “winds” this one.

LOL! Thank goodness they decided to "back off" Oh and lets not forget to be thankful that an 8 time state champion program doesn' know anything about "conditioning".

"Gilmer's win is based on Celina's mistakes"? LADY! Are you serious? The score was 67 to 14! LMAO!

Not sure what film you were watching lady, Our BUC's came to play and earned this win.