WO-S vs Gilmer

WOS96

I watched Gilmer destroy Carthage and Atlanta. Imo they are the best team in 4A...D1 or D2. They do the best job I have ever seen of getting their playmakers the ball in space. I don't care who wins this one but I will take the Buckeyes 48-28.

Carthage was down this year by everyone's standards. Not taking anything away from Gilmer. Beat the wheels off a pretty good Atlanta team.

Gilmer by 13 over WOS

Okay. I have to give much credit to WOS and the coaching staff after the performances i've seen these past few weeks. It was an amazing feat holding a top ranked la marque offense scoreless (hasnt been done in at least 8 years), Handling La Grange's potent offense, and completely dominating a state contender in Sinton. I see a lot of "like-ness" in this team that i seen in the la marque teams of old.... except with better coaching. lol This is going to be the greatest match up of the State Championship by far this year between WOS vs Gilmer. Gilmer is also very talented. A lot more so than la marque or Sinton. #21 for Gilmer reminds me a lot of Jonathan Gary the way he runs with the ball. He has great speed. He will be one to watch for in this matchup. I'll be watching from a distance. Goodluck.

Okay. I have to give much credit to WOS and the coaching staff after the performances i've seen these past few weeks. It was an amazing feat holding a top ranked la marque offense scoreless (hasnt been done in at least 8 years), Handling La Grange's potent offense, and completely dominating a state contender in Sinton. I see a lot of "like-ness" in this team that i seen in the la marque teams of old.... except with better coaching. lol This is going to be the greatest match up of the State Championship by far this year between WOS vs Gilmer. Gilmer is also very talented. A lot more so than la marque or Sinton. #21 for Gilmer reminds me a lot of Jonathan Gary the way he runs with the ball. He has great speed. He will be one to watch for in this matchup. I'll be watching from a distance. Goodluck.

thanks cougar where's ol mighty mouth or is he ignoring u also

GILMER DOSE HAVE A VERY LARGE OL AND THERE BLOCKING SKILLS ARE VERY GOOD ,BUT ONE OF THE SLOWER OLS THE MUSTANGS HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR.AS IT WAS SAID GILMER GET AWAY WITH A LOT OF HOLDING AGNEST FASTER TEAMS WITH FAST DEFENSE .GILMER IS VERY SOFT ON DEFENSE IN THE MIDDLE AND THE CORNERS ON DEFENSE. --------------------MORE TO COME LATER