WO-S vs Gilmer

WOS96

LOL! Thank goodness they decided to "back off" Oh and lets not forget to be thankful that an 8 time state champion program doesn' know anything about "conditioning".

"Gilmer's win is based on Celina's mistakes"? LADY! Are you serious? The score was 67 to 14! LMAO!

Not sure what film you were watching lady, Our BUC's came to play and earned this win.

Credit to your team for winning, that is what it is all about.

Integrity68, I guess you are not aware but WOS won two championships in 1986 and 1987. In addition, they have been beating Hardin Jefferson, Hamshire Fannett, Orangefield, Bridge City, Lumberton and every team in SETX for many years. There is no way Gilmer has ever seen a team like WOS.

This of course, despite that Gilmer has been playing in the toughest district in the state for the past 15 years and winning multiple state championships and region championships and despite that you have multiple D1 players on your team and despite that you have as much speed as any team in the state and despite that you are among the highest scoring teams in the history of the state.

Integrity68, I guess you are not aware but WOS won two championships in 1986 and 1987. In addition, they have been beating Hardin Jefferson, Hamshire Fannett, Orangefield, Bridge City, Lumberton and every team in SETX for many years. There is no way Gilmer has ever seen a team like WOS.

This of course, despite that Gilmer has been playing in the toughest district in the state for the past 15 years and winning multiple state championships and region championships and despite that you have multiple D1 players on your team and despite that you have as much speed as any team in the state and despite that you are among the highest scoring teams in the history of the state.

That just means they're hungry Brotha. 1987 was long time ago and they had some good teams in between. We know because we faced one of them in 2009. Nothing like being back in the Big Dance and I for one am happy for them. I'm also happy that it's Gilmer that gets a chance to ball with them. I know the Mustangs will be ready and I can promise.....these Buckeyes will be too!!

Stangx2, Why don't you go find one of my "horrible" predictions? I predicted WOS to win many games including last week. One of my "horrible" predictions was when I picked WOS to beat Newton.

Ladybug, you state you are not hear to discuss my statement specifically after you attempt to reference my statement specifically.

DUDE HOW LONG HAS YOUR FALCONS BEEN AT HOME get the HELL on man

AGAIN X1,000,000: I have not said a SINGLE negative thing about WOS. Do you need me to put modifications or an IEP in place for you to understand? Why do you get mad when you cannot read?

MOST WOS fans know how talented the Buckeyes are! And we respect them very much! We also know they will make atleast one play that has us saying dammmmmmm!!!!!!! But we also believe we will make atleast one of those plays! And believe we can play stride for stride with yall! Hoping for a great game!

Man I hope so!

Thank you brother! I can tell by reading here that WOS has alot of passionate fans. Gilmer is also a football town. We love our Buckeyes and are very proud to be playing for another SC.

Yep. At the beginning of the season many of us really believed we had the best chance we have had in a while to make the big dance. We thought we would be playing Gilmer on Dec. 19th for the big prize. Then we had a couple of huge setbacks before we even played a snap. A lot of people wrote us off because of them. Then we win a big game against PNG and those people jumped back on the band wagon. We then lose to a very good Richmond Foster team that was expected to be a tough game. We go into the next week against Newton and get beat again. Said people jump back off. What many didn't realize was that WOS and Newton both actually won. That game is what made us realize that you can't underestimate any opponent and the kids don't want to feel that again. Newton just didn't win on the score board but also saw that they were actually still Newton despite their bad start to the season. Now look at both teams playing for the SC in their divisions. I guess my point is we respect you and know how good of a team you are and will NOT underestimate you. We know how good of a team the Buckeyes are, and all those points you have put on teams. You have to understand that we have heard many times this season teams telling us we have no chance or we will get blown out. That is why some of our fans might seem to have a little chip on their shoulder. They mean no disrespect and I'm sure like you, there is a lot of pride with our storied programs.

Integrity68, I guess you are not aware but WOS won two championships in 1986 and 1987. In addition, they have been beating Hardin Jefferson, Hamshire Fannett, Orangefield, Bridge City, Lumberton and every team in SETX for many years. There is no way Gilmer has ever seen a team like WOS.

This of course, despite that Gilmer has been playing in the toughest district in the state for the past 15 years and winning multiple state championships and region championships and despite that you have multiple D1 players on your team and despite that you have as much speed as any team in the state and despite that you are among the highest scoring teams in the history of the state.

Posts like that is why some people jump on you or call you a Hater. When have we brought up out SC's in the past? Also, why don't you add some more teams to our win list over the years instead of ones you know people will say "big deal" to. Lumberton?? Dude, we haven't played Lumberton in over 10 or 12 years. I know what you post is trying to imply and it's pretty spot on when people call you s hater or even worse, a troll.

That just means they're hungry Brotha. 1987 was long time ago and they had some good teams in between. We know because we faced one of them in 2009. Nothing like being back in the Big Dance and I for one am happy for them. I'm also happy that it's Gilmer that gets a chance to ball with them. I know the Mustangs will be ready and I can promise.....these Buckeyes will be too!!

This is as it should be.

Old School like your name

Why do you think that Gilmer will score so many points against WOS, I'm just asking? Also, Do you really believe that our defense will collapse so badly, that they will just not fight back and defend themselves? Hum that seems to be against what the team has been about the whole year. Defense.

Old School like your name

Why do you think that Gilmer will score so many points against WOS, I'm just asking? Also, Do you really believe that our defense will collapse so badly, that they will just not fight back and defend themselves? Hum that seems to be against what the team has been about the whole year. Defense.

I feel that way because Gilmer has put up a lot of points against some traditional powerhouses. Gladewater, Daingerfield, Tatum, Liberty Eylau, Celina...down or not. That is a relative term. They're still putting up massive numbers. Plus...I've always said..that is the most battle tested area in Texas.

I'm not saying WOS won't score as well. And I'm not saying it won't be close. I'm just saying I bet Gilmer scores in the 48ish range.