WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

What is realistic? It is no different than the WOS people acting like they are the 86 Bears defense. Both fans feel good about their team. Reality happens tomorrow.

Realistically it should be a great game not a 30 to 40 point blowout like NET people say. I don't think you can find one WOS poster who has said that WOS will blow out Gilmer. We all are being realistic on this game. Two great teams battling for the title. It's sad when a team makes it to the championship game only to be told that they have no chance what so ever by the other team or fans from teams that are sitting around wishing they were in our shoes. I myself like to mix it up a little but, man some of the comments are just un called for.  I expect a tight game, not a blowout!

At first glance Gilmer is awesome. And I am sure they are good because they are undefeated and have beaten three quality programs in the playoffs the last three weeks by a substantial margin. But, their opponents have a combined 85-82 record and 30+ wins came from the last three playoff games.  WOS opponents have won a total of 118 games (assuming my math is correct). Game may be closer than we think! I can hardly wait.

BC28in80, You must have just joined the party. We have discussed the winning pctg of both teams opponents and have discerned that WOS opponents have definitely won more games. We also found that WOS could not beat some of those teams. After weighing out the various factors we have arrived at the following conclusion: Edge- Gilmer, undefeated, top three all time scoring teams in Texas history.

BC28in80, You must have just joined the party. We have discussed the winning pctg of both teams opponents and have discerned that WOS opponents have definitely won more games. We also found that WOS could not beat some of those teams. After weighing out the various factors we have arrived at the following conclusion: Edge- Gilmer, undefeated, top three all time scoring teams in Texas history.

Majestyk imitation of falcon89.      "Hey guys I'm from Fred, Tx and my team didn't make the playoffs this year, haven't in a while actually but my favorite team is Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas, Nevada.  We are #1 in the nation and deserve it.  So you better tell Gilmer and Navasota and sich to bring it on, they dont have a chance against us.  Yeah thats pretty much what he sounds like.  Falcon,  you need to exit stage left and find a stump to fit your rump.  Let the big boys play ball.

Realistically it should be a great game not a 30 to 40 point blowout like NET people say. I don't think you can find one WOS poster who has said that WOS will blow out Gilmer. We all are being realistic on this game. Two great teams battling for the title. It's sad when a team makes it to the championship game only to be told that they have no chance what so ever by the other team or fans from teams that are sitting around wishing they were in our shoes. I myself like to mix it up a little but, man some of the comments are just un called for. I expect a tight game, not a blowout!

It isn't a knock on WOS but if Gilmer doesn't turn the ball a blowout is very likely. I am not from Gilmer but follow them over the years. This is their most explosive team. Until you see them you won't understand. WOS can win if they play their best game and get some breaks. If they beat Gilmer I will come back and eat my crow. If Gilmer blows them out you come back and tell me I was right. Have a safe trip. See you all tomorrow. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'll be on the road at 6am. Thought about getting a Wos shirt but I got nauseated of the thought. Lol I'll wear a Lcm shirt. IVe talked to a lot of LCM fans and there going to the game. LCM is also letting the students miss friday for the game and they can make up there final after Christmas break. Go Stangs!

I'll be on the road at 6am. Thought about getting a Wos shirt but I got nauseated of the thought. Lol I'll wear a Lcm shirt. IVe talked to a lot of LCM fans and there going to the game. LCM is also letting the students miss friday for the game and they can make up there final after Christmas break. Go Stangs!

Chris, I'm disappointed! Just once you could've worn that blue and silver. Sure some of your LCM peeps would've given you a hard time as I know from personal experience. I married into the Mustang family and it's been one heck of a ride. We need all the blue on our side tomorrow....you still have time to obtain one!!!!!

Chris, I'm disappointed! Just once you could've worn that blue and silver. Sure some of your LCM peeps would've given you a hard time as I know from personal experience. I married into the Mustang family and it's been one heck of a ride. We need all the blue on our side tomorrow....you still have time to obtain one!!!!!

Thats very true my dad graduated from Wos and my mother graduated at LCM. I also thought I might jinxed Wos by wearing one. I know yall have two coaches on Wos that graduated from LCM.