WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

You people on crack you just don't blow a celina team out like Gilmer did. Look at there history people. And little old Newton beat WOS what does that tell you I'm a fan for both teams and would love for WOS AND NEWTON to bring those trophys home. But WOS will have to play the best game they have played all year and get some breaks to bet Gilmer. And I will be at both games cheering them own. Newton should win state an I've watched them all. Good luck to both teams

My goodness people!  Were any of you at the Newton and WOS game?  DT never returned on the field after the cheap shot that was made and I believe there were others that didn't return or didn't play.  Why can't people just give credit where it is due?  Newton and WOS are both great teams!  Why do we keep comparing this game?  Both teams are State Bound that is an amazing accomplishment.

My goodness people!  Were any of you at the Newton and WOS game?  DT never returned on the field after the cheap shot that was made and I believe there were others that didn't return or didn't play.  Why can't people just give credit where it is due?  Newton and WOS are both great teams!  Why do we keep comparing this game?  Both teams are State Bound that is an amazing accomplishment.

If you notice its not Wos or Newton posters that keep bringing this game up.

That is what I meant by my post.  The comments are coming for either jealous teams that fell out early or teams that fell short to the Mustangs.   Leopardfan, didn’t he say he would have the back of the winner of the La Grange and WOS game?  He was the first one to make a comment about Gilmer and he picked Sinton by 7.   ?Sore loser?  We are well aware of the challenge ahead with Gilmer but the WOS Mustangs are going to GO MEET THEM!!! 

Sintons QB is prolly better than one of Gilmers QBs. But Gilmers offense is not as vertical.... 5 yard passes turned into 55 yard TDs.

But Gilmers other QB is alright.

gilmers starting qb is mclean carter, but they will put in their star wideout blake lynch (baylor commit) who has over or close to 1,700 total yards passing ,rushing, and catching the ball with 30 plus touchdowns to run the ball from the qb position . Plays corner /safety .

gilmers starting qb is mclean carter, but they will put in their star wideout blake lynch (baylor commit) who has over or close to 1,700 total yards passing ,rushing, and catching the ball with 30 plus touchdowns to run the ball from the qb position . Plays corner /safety .

GOING TO BE A GOOD MATCH UP