S2S State Semi-Finals Shows.

Gsquared

You guys keep talking about our offense like we don't have one. You acted surprised that we put 42 on LG... Do you guys do any research??? In the playoffs we've scored a total of 174 points and Sinton (whos offense you couldn't stop talking about) has scored 181... Not much difference. Dallas has passed for over 2k yds this year. 

Didn't intend to ruffle any feathers.... Will make sure not to invade your ear space from here on out. Thanks for the listen though, appreciate input, positive and or negative, helps...

Well, apparently from the start of the above post, you don't appreciate negative input as much as you claim.  Sorry if your feathers were ruffled...but in Orange, West Orange and Pinehurst, Texas, we are taught to call it like we see it. 

Well, apparently from the start of the above post, you don't appreciate negative input as much as you claim.  Sorry if your feathers were ruffled...but in Orange, West Orange and Pinehurst, Texas, we are taught to call it like we see it. 

No, I do appreciate the input and trust me , im used to it.  We get that a lot, its part of the job.  I got blasted in Sislbee for eating all the chicken in the pressbox, that was the best blastin ive taken.  Anyway, dude seriously, my response wasn't intended to draw anyone in to an internet argument. 

And since we're on the subject of positive or negative... You guys act like it's difficult to pick us to win a game. We have blasted everyone we've played... Have you looked at the scores???? You could barely muster to pick us over LM and said, "it'll be closer than people think"- BLOW OUT, they didn't even cross the 50. Then the following week unanimously pick us to lose to LG- BLOW OUT. This week you could barely manage to pick us again... When will you believe???

All the while, you BOTH have a tight grasp on the Gilmer sack, a team that wouldn't even be here if not for a mental error on a GW teenager while he's running free down the sideline. 

I know it really doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but dang, give our kids some credit. 

Not sure what the whole beef is here boys but we did pick Stark to win. Sure, we didnt say Sinton would just roll over and let the Stangs have their way but it is the Semi Finals, should be a close one.  Sinton is better that what you guys think, we have seen them in person a couple of times.  Stark wins, but it should be close in our opinion.  If you want to get mad because we dont think WOS will blow them out then fire away but just tellin ya thats what we think.  Good luck