Navasota Rattlers vs Liberty Hill Panthers

Rattler93

Navasota vs Liberty Hill  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Navasota
    • Liberty Hill

I drove through Liberty Hill Sunday. I chose to drive through without stopping and get breakfast a little further down the road to show my support for navasota. Also, they didn't have any good places to stop that I could see ;). But seriously, go rattlers!

Thanks for the support.  LH will be a challenge for the Rattlers.  Hopefully it won't take us too long to get use the deception of the slot T offense.

Thanks for the support.  LH will be a challenge for the Rattlers.  Hopefully it won't take us too long to get use the deception of the slot T offense.

We just gotta go in playing Rattler football and defense has to go to work and stop them. Navasota is gonna pull it off...I know Fedora will have them more than ready for this game.

You guys are putting up awesome numbers on both sides of the ball.Could be another rattler year.

Yea man...I just feel this is another year for a State title. Too much talent not to get it again. Don't get me wrong, I dont put anything passed LH slot t offense. But the boys and coaches catch on quick especially if all they have is the running game. That halftime adjustment will get them. So whatever they are gonna do that's gonna help them, they're gonna need to do it in the 1st half cause come 2nd half, it will be the Rattlers from then on out. But if the Rattlers come out playing real RATTLER FOOTBALL, then the whole game belongs to us. Might take a few plays for the Rattlers to adjust on defense but they will get and take it to the house. And of course I dont think they will be able to contain our Powerhouse offense.... Rattlers by 21+