inside look -sinton -wo-s

skipper

playoff teams first off lets look at sinton. # 1 beat hondo 38-9 a team with a 5-5 record
# 2 beat wimberly 56-41 cant find there record
#3 beat port isabel 52-22 7-3 record
#4 yoakum 35-21 7-3 record

now wo-s # 1 scarbrough 64-0 there record 0-10
# 2 giddings 34-14 there record 6-4
# 3 la marque 34-0 there record 9-1
# 4 la grange 42-7 there record 10-0

points given up --sinton 93 points in four games
--wo-s 21 points given up in four games

points scored --sinton 181 points scored
-- wo-s 174 points scored

You can't base the out come of a game over what they have done. Nobody cares what you've done leading up to this week. It's all about what you do and how you play this week. I like WOS in this contest that being said they can't come out and turn the ball over and play a sloppy game. This time of year all the teams left are good.

playoff teams first off lets look at sinton. # 1 beat hondo 38-9 a team with a 5-5 record
# 2 beat wimberly 56-41 cant find there record
#3 beat port isabel 52-22 7-3 record
#4 yoakum 35-21 7-3 record

now wo-s # 1 scarbrough 64-0 there record 0-10
# 2 giddings 34-14 there record 6-4
# 3 la marque 34-0 there record 9-1
# 4 la grange 42-7 there record 10-0

points given up --sinton 93 points in four games
--wo-s 21 points given up in four games

points scored --sinton 181 points scored
-- wo-s 174 points scored

Wimberley finished at 8-4

You can't base the out come of a game over what they have done. Nobody cares what you've done leading up to this week. It's all about what you do and how you play this week. I like WOS in this contest that being said they can't come out and turn the ball over and play a sloppy game. This time of year all the teams left are good.

so true

Has anyone really did an analysis of their offensive unit yet? It appears that their is even less videos than the other day to look at now, which seems odd. We have a lot of film out there on us that I am sure they are getting an eye full ;) What's up with that?

I've watched their last four games and can say they are good disciplined team. The QB runs the offense very well. They made it this far so they're no joke. Having said that I have the Mustangs 48 - 12. West Orange is playing better than i've seen in a long time and if they keep it up this Friday I see no problem winning this game. I know the kids are focused and will NOT take Sinton lightly.

AFTER THE GAME LAST FRIDAY NIGHT THE COACH FROM LG SAID ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE HE HAS SEEN A DEFENSE LIKE THE ONE WE MEET TONIGHT. NOW ITS A NEW WEEK AND WILL FACE A VERY GOOD TEAM IN SINTON A VERY WELL COACHED TEAM WITH SOME VERY GOOD KIDS THAT PLAY 4 QT OF FOOTBALL AS WE SAW WHAT THAY DID LAST WEEK (NEVER GAVE UP)

My main concern is their ability to use running and passing unlike our last couple of opponents. Giddings was the only playoff team to have a passing game and they kept it close for a little while. Our secondary hasnt been challenged in a while IMO. As Gasilla stated on another thread their QB, a 4yr starter, has alot of experience. With that said, Im not sure much if any of that will make a difference with the way our Offense and especially Defense has been playing. Like last week, our D made them go 3and out back to back and our O struck quickly going up 14-0 in the first. With balance like that I really like our chances. Could this be a blowout like some are predicting? Sure it can.  I wouldnt be surprised if its close though. Look at 2000 vs Calallen. Either way, these kids are playing with confidence and swagger. One heck of a football team!

My main concern is their ability to use running and passing unlike our last couple of opponents. Giddings was the only playoff team to have a passing game and they kept it close for a little while. Our secondary hasnt been challenged in a while IMO. As Gasilla stated on another thread their QB, a 4yr starter, has alot of experience. With that said, Im not sure much if any of that will make a difference with the way our Offense and especially Defense has been playing. Like last week, our D made them go 3and out back to back and our O struck quickly going up 14-0 in the first. With balance like that I really like our chances. Could this be a blowout like some are predicting? Sure it can.  I wouldnt be surprised if its close though. Look at 2000 vs Calallen. Either way, these kids are playing with confidence and swagger. One heck of a football team!

With the way this season started did anyone think we would be playing this Friday,not to mention what a win this Friday means?

I wouldn't say Giddings had a passing game. It was much like La Grange

I would definately say that Sinton is probably the most balanced team that we have played. If we play like we are capable it should make no difference, Yes, they are good but you can't tell me that they play the competition that we have faced this year. IF we take care of the ball and limit the penalties like we have been doing, we should be ok. I just doubt they have seen the speed and athletic ability like we have.

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

Ladybug33, on 09 Dec 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:snapback.png

Has anyone really did an analysis of their offensive unit yet? It appears that their is even less videos than the other day to look at now, which seems odd. We have a lot of film out there on us that I am sure they are getting an eye full  ;) What's up with that?

I've watched their last four games and can say they are good disciplined team. The QB runs the offense very well. They made it this far so they're no joke. Having said that I have the Mustangs 48 - 12. West Orange is playing better than i've seen in a long time and if they keep it up this Friday I see no problem winning this game. I know the kids are focused and will NOT take Sinton lightly.

I like this post!