Here's your final four…..

bmrm

Got into the conversation late:  But think that under the current situation both TCU and Baylor get hosed.  I think that not having a championship game could cause both to be left out of the picture.  And I also agree that I think both of  them deserve it more than FSU.

I agree the final four will likely be:

1. Alabama

2. Oregon

3. Ohio State

4. FSU

Where are the bevoXII-II posters?
This an outrage!
Y'all were robbed!
I'm sure an Aggie pulled a fast one.
Right TxWhoops?

That would require you being relevant. If they were debating the 9th through 11th place teams in the SEC, the Aggies would have had some relevance. Nonetheless, I'm sure it is a great day in Aggieland. When moral victories are all you've had in 3 quarters of a century, I'm sure another one is cause to celebrate. Try not to chafe riding bama's jock 😂

I'm getting tired of hearing about not having a Big 12 Championship game. There was a Big 12 Championship Game. It was played on October 11th and Baylor won 61-58 PERIOD. The best two teams in the conference played.
Alabama and Missouri played in the SEC title...not the top two teams in the conference.
OSU and Wisconsin in Big 10 title game...Not the top two teams in the conference.

That would require you being relevant. If they were debating the 9th through 11th place teams in the SEC, the Aggies would have had some relevance. Nonetheless, I'm sure it is a great day in Aggieland. When moral victories are all you've had in 3 quarters of a century, I'm sure another one is cause to celebrate. Try not to chafe riding bama's jock

I hit a nerve?

I'm getting tired of hearing about not having a Big 12 Championship game. There was a Big 12 Championship Game. It was played on October 11th and Baylor won 61-58 PERIOD. The best two teams in the conference played.
Alabama and Missouri played in the SEC title...not the top two teams in the conference.
OSU and Wisconsin in Big 10 title game...Not the top two teams in the conference.

You can be as tired as you want to be - its not you that matters - I listened long and hard to all the input from all sources for most of the day yesterday and numerous times the lack of a (1) championship game and (2) lack of a quality opponent was mentioned.  But will that affect the actual voters - who knows - I unfortunately think that it may.

Fact is that everybody in the hunt for the final 4 played a tough opponent yesterday - with the exception of the TCU.  You need to remember I am for TCU being included but I do not think the Big 12 helped them this time around.

And Sorry Baylor can scream all it wants to but it will be looking in like all but 4 teams.

As I have stated numerous times in the past - the 4 team system will never "absolutely" decide an undisputed champion - you need to have at least 16 teams in if that is what you want any lesser amount will lead to this type of discussion at the end of the year.

2 loss Miss St and 3 loss Ole Miss climb 3 spots in the final poll without playing a game and without playing in a conference championship.

TCU beats a team by 50+ and drops 3 spots.

Makes perfect sense.

WTF!?

That happens when teams in front of you lose. Ole Miss is #9 with 3 losses. Everyone below them has 3 or more losses as well.

Is this your first time seeing polls or do you just not understand how they work?

@max_olson: Art Briles' final coaches poll vote:
1. Florida St
2. Oregon
3. Baylor
4. Alabama
5. TCU
6. Ohio St

:D

About how I would have voted. However, it is interesting that head to head is the end all, be all for Art Briles now. Cause in 2008, he voted for OU ahead of Texas which sent the Sooners to the MNC game.