Bridge City Football Applicants

I know that you can't compare apples to oranges, but it's awesome to watch WOS playing in the state championship game today. It's awesome because we've played against most of those kids for years, through STJFL as well as junior high.

BC's sophomore group actually beat WOS's group on their last year of STJFL, then 7th grade, and lost a close one at WOS in 8th grade. This year the kids from WOS were in Dallas and BC squeaked out a single district win. How do we go from being competitive to being completely outclassed in just two or three years? Hats off to WOS for having a great PROGRAM. it's a shame that BCISD isn't committed to winning on the gridiron.... I'm hoping that the new coach can turn the program around in BC.

I know that you can't compare apples to oranges, but it's awesome to watch WOS playing in the state championship game today. It's awesome because we've played against most of those kids for years, through STJFL as well as junior high.

BC's sophomore group actually beat WOS's group on their last year of STJFL, then 7th grade, and lost a close one at WOS in 8th grade. This year the kids from WOS were in Dallas and BC squeaked out a single district win. How do we go from being competitive to being completely outclassed in just two or three years? Hats off to WOS for having a great PROGRAM. it's a shame that BCISD isn't committed to winning on the gridiron.... I'm hoping that the new coach can turn the program around in BC.

i thought this was a lumberton post at first….