YMBL Bracket

I see that. I wonder why they have Lumberton listed playing in the tourney when it clearly shows on Lumberton's schedule on their school website that they are not playing?

That's an easy answer Jacks never told them that Lumberton wasn't coming back just like last year where he decided the week before to screw Nederlands tournament by sending the JV who had already lost at the Nederland JV tourney to the same schools JV teams because ymbl called to make sure that they were still playing. He thought it would be better. YMBL probably just assumed that they were again this year and Jacks was not decent enough to call and say hey we are not coming.

Trying to find the correct one since Brenham and their front line is coming down. Could be fun to watch.

Really Kyle? You need to get over whatever beef it is you have with Jacks or at least man up and talk to him instead of bashing him online behind a screen name.
Coach Jacks told the tournament staff last year he was not coming back this year. Lumberton's schedule never had the YMBL on it, he never paid an entry fee, or talked to them about playing in the YMBL. My guess is the tournament staff assumed Lumberton would be playing and threw them in there without confirming.

Really Kyle? You need to get over whatever beef it is you have with Jacks or at least man up and talk to him instead of bashing him online behind a screen name.
Coach Jacks told the tournament staff last year he was not coming back this year. Lumberton's schedule never had the YMBL on it, he never paid an entry fee, or talked to them about playing in the YMBL. My guess is the tournament staff assumed Lumberton would be playing and threw them in there without confirming.

Look bashing isn't the same as telling the truth I heard what was said and jacks never said he wasn't coming back. I was on the court so how can you know what was said when you were in the stand. And I don't hide behind a screen name. People know who I am. Cody I don't hide and I say the truth. Don't believe in Bull. As for Jacks and I not speaking that's tween him and I.

I was with Jacks last year after the YMBL when he said he as wasn't coming back this year. Releasing his schedule for everyone to see and not having the ymbl on there is a clear indicator that he isn't going. Not paying an entry fee to the tournament would be a clear indicator that he is not coming back this year.
I don't see where you are getting off that it's somehow on him that they didn't know lumberton wouldnt be there.

Here is list of games from top to bottom

G2: Nimitz vs La Marque, 3 pm
G4: Brenham vs Elkins, 1:30 pm
G3: Lufkin vs West Brook, 12 pm
G1: Central 42 LC-M 36 F

G5: PA Memorial vs Lamar Consolidated, 4:30 pm
G6: Empty (Bye)

G7: Porter vs New Orleans Landry-Walker, 6 pm
G8: Longview vs Ozen, 7:30 pm

All girls games are in Montagne today