mustang fans have seen this time after time in years past

skipper

(ITS ROUND FOUR) -------------IT SEEMS LIKE THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN THE END FOR THE KIDS OVER AT WO-S THEY JUST (CANT) SEEM TO FIND THE WAY TO GET PAST THIS.AS IN YEARS PAST THEY HAVE RUN INTO TEAMS THAT WENT ON TO WIN STATE IN THIS ROUND FOUR AND THE KIDS ARE UNDER DOGS THIS NEXT WEEK LIKE IN YEARS PAST. THE COACH FROM LG HAS SAID THE WIN OVER HJ WAS A WAKE UP CALL FOR HIS TEAM NOT TAKEING AWAY FROM HJ BECOUSE THEY WERE A WELL COACH FOOTBALL TEAM AND OUT STANDING PLAYERS ALL OVER THE FIELD.THE MUSTANGS DID PLAY LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL FRIDAY A VERY LARGE FAST LM FOOTBALL TEAM THAT MOST SPORTS WRITTER PICK TO WIN OVER THE KIDS THERE AT WEST ORANGE BUT THE KIDS BUCKLED DOWN AND PLAYED MUSTANG FOOTBALL THE WAY WE NEW THEY COULD,I WOUNDER HOW THE COACHING STAFF CAN BRING THERE TEAM DOWN TO EARTH AFTER A BIG WIN LAST FRIDAY ,CAN THE MUSTANGS PLAY LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL TWO WEEKS IN A ROLL.

Skipper a very good post

You are right we have been here before without moving on to the fifth rounds. I think that the Stangs should keep the same momentum, that they have from the LM game to LG. Let them(LG) know that they are in it to win it. Some of the seniors do remember how they felt after the losses to teams that went on to win state. I believe that the team should reflect back to how bad, or hurt they felt back then and, channel that energy into playing the game of their high school football season, and beat LG. I feel deeply that they will do exactly that.   

Skipper a very good post

You are right we have been here before without moving on to the fifth rounds. I think that the Stangs should keep the same momentum, that they have from the LM game to LG. Let them(LG) know that they are in it to win it. Some of the seniors do remember how they felt after the losses to teams that went on to win state. I believe that the team should reflect back to how bad, or hurt they felt back then and, channel that energy into playing the game of their high school football season, and beat LG. I feel deeply that they will do exactly that.

18 SR WERE THERE THE LAST TWO YEARS AND HEARTS BROKEN WHAT A SICK FEELING

Didn't LG lose in the title game last year? Pretty sure the SR Leopards had that sick feeling as well last year.
Comes down to x's and o's and execution of those for 48 minutes. Hope Teate is able to go friday night. If not...next man up!

LG was beaten badly by Carthage in the semi-finals last year. They returned only 1 player on offense if I'm not mistaken. 

Yes Carthage punched LG in the mouth like no other team could last year. But this year team has accomplished more than I thought they would. #5 and #22 r the reason why whr undefeated and the reason why whr here still playing in December

I'd say its more than just those two kids. I'd be willing to bet if the other 20 kids just laid down at the snap 5 and 22 would be in trouble.
WOS is in round 4 because 30+ kids are still working their rear ends off Monday thru Saturday. I'm sure its no different in LG.