WELL, WELL, WELL....

we are down to the last five with one week to go before the deadline...STILL like my chances.

first off, being serious, WOS played EXCELLENT defense in the second half. Special teams play was the difference in this game HANDS DOWN!! i hope #13 is going to be okay. i mean that due to the idiot badndn thinking i wanted a kid to get hurt.  i still think they bow out 4th rd and that's not me talking smack. i don't think LM defense is nowhere near as good as LG. LM was able to shut WOS down in the first half. that kickoff return and punt return by wos was the back breaker and momentum changer. in the second half, i counted TWO drives wos had in which they actually gone the length of the field. by that time, LM was defeated and had given up. 

LM-coach jackson had totally gone away from what got them there. LM did not do any zone reads in the year and also did not pass that much. now all of a sudden you want to try stuff that you never done??He kept #24-jones, the fastest and best back out of the three, on the sideline for whatever reason and tried to put him in on 3rd and forever, in which he did what he does,5-6 yards. he should have been in the game more and hardly any jet sweeps were done. maybe 3-5 and all was successful. those plays got LM that far. can't say wos was stopping them on those plays due to the 5 yards or more when they were done. in the second half, there was no adjustments made to the wos blitz. NONE!!! overall,poorly coached game. i do think LM would have possibly still loss the game, but MUCH closer. 7 points or less if coaching would have been up to snuff.

okay, NOW for the crap talk...despite the loss, i thought LM did an EXCELLENT JOB SHUTTING DOWN THE PASS OF WOS which most of you said would kill LM. seen alot of screens thrown after the qb got picked twice and balls tipped in the second half. i see the HJ chicken hawks were cheering like THEIR team had won smh...swingers lol. LG rb is gonna mow WOS down. Crosby, it's time to turn into a pumpkin, the magical once in a life time season will come to a close next week. seems like the only team i did predict to make it out of here is doing well and that is newton, but due to the bet, i had to include them. c'mon aaw, centerville and iola?? really?? roflmao...okay okay, to be honest, i really don't care about the small schools like that. it's like spitting in the  ocean, NOBODY cares, except the 40 people living in the town(i know they have more than 40 smart girls). so here it is...last week for me to proven RIGHT lol...4th rd EVERYBODY  home for the holidays lol(except newton).

and yes, i'm at work today and my internet won't be back on until thursday at home and don't like using the phone. the good news is, i'm on a  36hr shift and tuesday a 48hr shift, so i will be here to get under your skin like a bad rash lol.

Will someone correct me or inform me please . Is newton east texas or south east texas ? I see newton on etsn.fm and smoaky.com both east texas sites . Now i have never seen in any football previews where golden triangle teams are mentioned on those sites . Just curious cause when i was coming up newton really wasnt mentioned in our area unless they were playing a team from the area which was normally hf , ec , hj and of . I guess why i am asking because we talk about state titles in this area and im starting with the 70's i counted 6 titles and the last was in 1987 by WOS . I didnt count newtons 1974 ,1998 and 2005 titles .

Not sure how you believe that LM shut down the passing game, not so it was perfection, and we have a reserve of RB that took it to LM. 

in the first half, how many completions was there??? not talking about the two completions to LM defense lol...that would be a very big 0!!  second half, WOS had to go to screens, which is a form of a pass. with the exception of the one thrown TD, NOTHING WAS down the field burners, like you and others had predicted. as i said, i think LG will play and have a MUCH better pass defense than LM.

Will someone correct me or inform me please . Is newton east texas or south east texas ? I see newton on etsn.fm and smoaky.com both east texas sites . Now i have never seen in any football previews where golden triangle teams are mentioned on those sites . Just curious cause when i was coming up newton really wasnt mentioned in our area unless they were playing a team from the area which was normally hf , ec , hj and of . I guess why i am asking because we talk about state titles in this area and im starting with the 70's i counted 6 titles and the last was in 1987 by WOS . I didnt count newtons 1974 ,1998 and 2005 titles .

i know right, but these people would take a LOUISIANA  team and add them, if one of their precious SETX played against them. if you happen to be in the district, you get grouped smh. newton is NOT SETX as in Jasper is east texas as well.

we are down to the last five with one week to go before the deadline...STILL like my chances.

first off, being serious, WOS played EXCELLENT defense in the second half. Special teams play was the difference in this game HANDS DOWN!! i hope #13 is going to be okay. i mean that due to the idiot badndn thinking i wanted a kid to get hurt.  i still think they bow out 4th rd and that's not me talking smack. i don't think LM defense is nowhere near as good as LG. LM was able to shut WOS down in the first half. that kickoff return and punt return by wos was the back breaker and momentum changer. in the second half, i counted TWO drives wos had in which they actually gone the length of the field. by that time, LM was defeated and had given up. 

LM-coach jackson had totally gone away from what got them there. LM did not do any zone reads in the year and also did not pass that much. now all of a sudden you want to try stuff that you never done??He kept #24-jones, the fastest and best back out of the three, on the sideline for whatever reason and tried to put him in on 3rd and forever, in which he did what he does,5-6 yards. he should have been in the game more and hardly any jet sweeps were done. maybe 3-5 and all was successful. those plays got LM that far. can't say wos was stopping them on those plays due to the 5 yards or more when they were done. in the second half, there was no adjustments made to the wos blitz. NONE!!! overall,poorly coached game. i do think LM would have possibly still loss the game, but MUCH closer. 7 points or less if coaching would have been up to snuff.

okay, NOW for the crap talk...despite the loss, i thought LM did an EXCELLENT JOB SHUTTING DOWN THE PASS OF WOS which most of you said would kill LM. seen alot of screens thrown after the qb got picked twice and balls tipped in the second half. i see the HJ chicken hawks were cheering like THEIR team had won smh...swingers lol. LG rb is gonna mow WOS down. Crosby, it's time to turn into a pumpkin, the magical once in a life time season will come to a close next week. seems like the only team i did predict to make it out of here is doing well and that is newton, but due to the bet, i had to include them. c'mon aaw, centerville and iola?? really?? roflmao...okay okay, to be honest, i really don't care about the small schools like that. it's like spitting in the  ocean, NOBODY cares, except the 40 people living in the town(i know they have more than 40 smart girls). so here it is...last week for me to proven RIGHT lol...4th rd EVERYBODY  home for the holidays lol(except newton).

and yes, i'm at work today and my internet won't be back on until thursday at home and don't like using the phone. the good news is, i'm on a  36hr shift and tuesday a 48hr shift, so i will be here to get under your skin like a bad rash lol.

^^ Translation ~~ I'm very upset my team got they a-- beat by a setx team. :lol:  

in the first half, how many completions was there??? not talking about the two completions to LM defense lol...that would be a very big 0!!  second half, WOS had to go to screens, which is a form of a pass. with the exception of the one thrown TD, NOTHING WAS down the field burners, like you and others had predicted. as i said, i think LG will play and have a MUCH better pass defense than LM

Pass, punt, kick, and run = a Mustang win. Big Win!  :D  Next!

Newton has always been part of our coverage area since we started this site in 2005. Local news stations and newspapers cover Newton as well.

We have been broadcasting Newton football here since 2007.

Jasper is included, why not Newton? :rolleyes:

BTW, ETSN.com started just 2 years ago. They included Jasper and Newton the same way we cover teams. They are in districts that that site covers.

There are some teams that will be looked at as East and Southeast. Newton and Jasper fall in this category.

I personally consider SETX to stop right south of Lufkin.

Newton and Jasper both are SETX- Always have been. Both have always been in a district down here. Dang, Smoaky covers an area about 5 times the size of SETX anyways. And....nobody cares about small schools? Really? Tell that to 3000 people attending a rivalry game. All two way players btw... Iron man football at its best. Don't know why I'm even wasting my time responding to this troll.

For those who were unsure of maybe confused by the amount of flap coming from mighty mouth , he has proven he knows nothing about the game. The most recent run-on post only overstates that fact. His contempt for Orange and Pt Arthur is interesting since LM is suffering from the same middle class flight, it's nothing but another chemical plant hole in the mudd. He better start liking small school football , that's where LM is headed , if they hang on at all.

For those who were unsure of maybe confused by the amount of flap coming from mighty mouth , he has proven he knows nothing about the game. The most recent run-on post only overstates that fact. His contempt for Orange and Pt Arthur is interesting since LM is suffering from the same middle class flight, it's nothing but another chemical plant hole in the mudd. He better start liking small school football , that's where LM is headed , if they hang on at all.

/drops mic

since when is lamarque a "chemical plant hole"??? there are NO refineries in LM....KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DUMMY ROFLMAO..SMH..

blah blah blah...they went to a run game because they couldn't pass....as stated, with kids, once the two returns had them set deep in LM territory, THEY GAVE UP, plain and simple. besides the "two  td's" how many passes were down field and completed??? LM got bashed before the game saying that's all they know how to throw like it was a bad thing...low and behold, mustanks COULD NOT THROW DOWN FIELD and settled for screens...too bad WOS eats it big next week lol.

blah blah blah...they went to a run game because they couldn't pass....as stated, with kids, once the two returns had them set deep in LM territory, THEY GAVE UP, plain and simple. besides the "two  td's" how many passes were down field and completed??? LM got bashed before the game saying that's all they know how to throw like it was a bad thing...low and behold, mustanks COULD NOT THROW DOWN FIELD and settled for screens...too bad WOS eats it big next week lol.

have you seen La Grange play? I have. I bet you dinner at Pappadeauxs Wos beats LG by 2 TDs.