Brenham vs Crosby Prediction Thread

I know Brenham has the tradition but looking at how the season has played out for both teams I'm beginning to wonder if Crosby is just better than Brenham? Brenham's defense has struggled all year with above average offenses and their defense gets gashed on a regular basis. Brenham's qb is solid but he only has one real go to receiver that was held to one catch last game, I think Crosby matches up well with him. If Crosby can keep Patterson somewhat in check I don't think Hill can beat us. IMO Crosby can put 40 on Brenham if needed but I don't think Brenham can do the same if the defense continues to play like it has. If Crosby plays relatively mistake free I think they could actually win this one by more than one score.

Predictions, Cougars by 10 Freshman RB Williams 2 scores.   #Code Red.

I never thought he would be that good as a freshman. I wasn't sure how the track speed would translate to the field in high school but he's probably exceeded expectations, especially durability-wise. I expect him and Grace to both rush for 1000 yards apiece the next couple of years if they stay healthy. I think Craig can be the same type of explosive player Austin was.

So lets not sleep on Angleton, this Cedar Park stuff is premature, and who knows how good Hutto is really.

If Crosby plays like they did last week or like they did versus Angleton we win this game, running away. If we play like we did in District play than the Cougars are gonna have a tough time. I think Brenham is a lot like King, Not a great defense, offense is versatile but relies on the run game. 

So... Naturally if the cougars don't snap the ball over the QB 6 times we will win right?

43 - 28 Cougars Win.

Ok Brenham fans showing up every once in a while not posting yet looking at the threads according to my Elias website navigational hysteresis multimeter tracking device. This means they are scared folks and the typical Brenham fans kinda like Vidor people. They like to hide behind things..... like usernames and throw out popshots, but are too afraid to man up and get in a real smack down. It's all good, Ranger Footballer has shut them down for the most part cause when you call em out and don't feed the Cubs they are not as annoying and tend to hibernate!! Go home Vidor just like modern times your not invited !! CC TAKEOVER!!

Netherly is better.

Netherly is better.

C'mon man really, we in Crosby land are lovin all the media hype and SETX celebrity status we are getting but now we are getting player evaluations from Port Arthur and very shotty evaluations at best?? Both kids are equally impressive and bring their own style so before this blows up and we've got Steven A. Smith and Herbstreit comin down here and causing a media QB controversy frenzy I'm going to nip this before it gets started. My sources close to the team tell me that with #94 from the 7th grade white team makes his varsity debut and leads the Coogs into battle against the Brenham Bear Cubs. Please get it right if your gonna report it. CC TAKEOVER Is comin Brenham. Tick tock Tick tock.

C'mon man really, we in Crosby land are lovin all the media hype and SETX celebrity status we are getting but now we are getting player evaluations from Port Arthur and very shotty evaluations at best?? Both kids are equally impressive and bring their own style so before this blows up and we've got Steven A. Smith and Herbstreit comin down here and causing a media QB controversy frenzy I'm going to nip this before it gets started. My sources close to the team tell me that with #94 from the 7th grade white team makes his varsity debut and leads the Coogs into battle against the Brenham Bear Cubs. Please get it right if your gonna report it. CC TAKEOVER Is comin Brenham. Tick tock Tick tock.

Yea ok.