Bo Pelini.

king

Doesn't Tressel have some penalties attached to his hiring as a coach?

It won't be Tressel

Jim Tressel – The former head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes, Tressel was forced to resign three months before the start of the 2011 season for lying to the NCAA about student athletes receiving tattoos and cash for signed memorabilia. According to the NCAA, he had four chances to tell the truth and failed to do so. For this, he was given a five-year show-cause penalty (until December 19, 2016). If he gets another head coaching job before then, he will have to sit out the first five games of the first regular season of his return, as well as any postseason games (including conference championship games and bowl games).[2] Tressel was named the new president of Youngstown State University in May 2014, and has publicly announced that he is retired from coaching.[14]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show-cause_penalty

• 2 weeks later...

I think Pelini's probably right about Eichorst, but that's never a conversation that you have with impressionable young adults. The only person that should have heard those comments was Eichorst himself. 

Riley is the right guy to lead the healing process and he's done a good job keeping the recruiting class together, but I'm a little uneasy about what will happen on the field until I see the coaching and results for myself.