Bo Pelini.

king

Not because he is losing. These Husker fans up here are unrealistic in what they believe should happen every year.

If Iowa beats them next week, the hot seat will get really hot. Expectations are unrealistic a lot of the time, but Nebraska should be better than a middle of the road team in the Big 10. To have two touchdown leads in both of these games and lose isn't good at all...

If Iowa beats them next week, the hot seat will get really hot. Expectations are unrealistic a lot of the time, but Nebraska should be better than a middle of the road team in the Big 10. To have two touchdown leads in both of these games and lose isn't good at all...

I agree with all of that. Our offense has no identity. Defense is weak at times. My honest opinion that doesn't matter is we need a better o-cord. A more run from under center. 3rd and one u do not line up shot gun every dang play.

I agree with all of that. Our offense has no identity. Defense is weak at times. My honest opinion that doesn't matter is we need a better o-cord. A more run from under center. 3rd and one u do not line up shot gun every dang play.

I don't know if bringing back the option is a good idea, but they need to get back to smashmouth football and controlling the clock. 

Do you think the triple option could ever succeed in today's game the way it did under Osborne?

I do not think so. Team speed is alot faster now then the teams Osborne used to play. It would be good for maybe 7-9 wins but I dont hink much more in Power 5 conferences. 

But then I look back and see what Navy did to Ohio St earlier in the year and think just maybe. But then I open my eyes and remember why there are only a handful of Schools still running a option attack like that anymore.

Georgia tech is perfect at running the option! They will give florida state fits in the acc championship game!

Abdullah is hurting you can tell. he should of went pro.

Sorry GCMintheFuture, Tommy Armstrong is not the quarterback to get Nebraska to the top he is just an athlete playing qb..They will lose play makers like abdullah and Bell. Amani Cross is too slow. I like Pierson El, he is only a true freshman. I see him setting records..

Georgia tech is perfect at running the option! They will give florida state fits in the acc championship game!

Abdullah is hurting you can tell. he should of went pro.

Sorry GCMintheFuture, Tommy Armstrong is not the quarterback to get Nebraska to the top he is just an athlete playing qb..They will lose play makers like abdullah and Bell. Amani Cross is too slow. I like Pierson El, he is only a true freshman. I see him setting records..

King,  I agree Tommy is not the guy who is going to lead us. The past 3 weeks have been terrible. No need to play the pass when he cant throw it worth a crap.

Bell is not that great, he has records due to the fact that his 4 years here Neb threw the ball way more then they did the past 100 years.

Abdullah was doing fine until he hurt that knee against Purdue. He said it yesterday he isnt 100% but good enough to go. 

Now my biggest thing is Gregory. Everyone has put him a top 10 draft pick and now he has Clowneyitis.  He is to slow off the ball 50% of the time and hurt after just about every play. 

The first thing I would do is beef up both lines and build out from there, with strong emphasis on running and stopping the run. They would improve dramatically just by doing that, even with Tommy at QB. I'd rather see Fyfe or Stanton get a shot at it next year, but we'll see if Tommy can improve in the spring.

The first thing I would do is beef up both lines and build out from there, with strong emphasis on running and stopping the run. They would improve dramatically just by doing that, even with Tommy at QB. I'd rather see Fyfe or Stanton get a shot at it next year, but we'll see if Tommy can improve in the spring.

I think our Dline would be fine if they would switch to a attacking style of D and get rid of the 2 gap system. Other the Gregory the rest of the D-line has some good size.

On Offense i would love to see What Stanton can do but in the same breath I know we need a Qb that can make the accurate throws when needed. Tommy cant do that right now. I think Fyfe as bad as it sounds could do it. We have 2 fresh qbs now that wont ever see the field.

You would think that Bo's defenses would be a lot more aggressive than they are, even though he's not the coordinator. That should always be Nebraska's calling card, regardless of who's coaching the team. 

I agree. Bo's defense was so more aggressive when we were in the Big 12 playing 5-6 WR sets then it has been in the B1G. Doesnt make alot of sense.

Imagine this / 

Cross and A healthy but unproven Adam Taylor taking turns running some type of I-form football would be hell on opposing defenses next year. And then hit them with some play action pass to westerkamp or DPE streaking down field. We could do big things in the B1G. Again just my opinion though. 

I agree. Bo's defense was so more aggressive when we were in the Big 12 playing 5-6 WR sets then it has been in the B1G. Doesnt make alot of sense.

Imagine this / 

Cross and A healthy but unproven Adam Taylor taking turns running some type of I-form football would be hell on opposing defenses next year. And then hit them with some play action pass to westerkamp or DPE streaking down field. We could do big things in the B1G. Again just my opinion though. 

I like it, but I'm not convinced about either Cross or Newby, but maybe it's because Abdullah runs with so much aggression that it looks like those two don't. I don't know anything about Taylor. 

I like it, but I'm not convinced about either Cross or Newby, but maybe it's because Abdullah runs with so much aggression that it looks like those two don't. I don't know anything about Taylor. 

I am kinda like you on Cross. But I think its because he dont get the kind of carries he needs to look good. 

I am just kinda hoping Taylor is gonna be good. Same kind of build as Cross but I think a little faster.

Not a big fan of cross. Not elusive. Just runs straight. . It's goin to be interesting to see how yall do without Abdullah. He was like 85% of the offense

King, My honest opinion with Cross is he is in the wrong offense.  Line him up in a I-form, split back down hill running attack and give him 20-30 carries per game and he will excel.

Sounds about like Your running game also.  8's are great!!