Crosby 36 Port Lavaca Calhoun 14/Final

WOSgrad

Would you like your crow now too ?

Absolutely.  I'd like it served well done with a side of gumbo. 

Great win for the kids - glad to see y'all representing SE Texas.  Y'all have figured out the best way to silence the naysayers.... just keep on winning. Best of luck throughout the playoffs.  Bring back the championship to SE Texas! 

I fully expect footballer06 to have some sort of poetry for us all. This should be his best post yet. Congrats crosby on the W

Too many Rita's wouldn't want the Dawg pound police to kennel me before we get to Dallas. Besides I'm gonna revert back to my old ways and act like I've been here before and refrain from any Tom foolery and I'm tired of creating usernames ( not quite ready to hang me a plaque in my Study honoring Footballer06). That being said its time for a siesta and reflect on the sweetness of victory and enjoy some more " soft" she'll crabs. Way to go BALL to the wall Coogs!! #CodeRed. Buy a ticket. CC Takeover has a new destination. Tick tock ice creamers Tick tock!!