Places and times for regionals

WOSgrad

sorry, but that drive from the woodlands to Baytown might be too much to bear for some HJ fans, but seriously, the traffic is a nightmare in the woodlands...you looking at a 1.5- 2hr drive because of the traffic.

The mouse is right about the traffic, major construction going on in the Woodlands.

Has been for 2 years.

sorry, but that drive from the woodlands to Baytown might be too much to bear for some HJ fans, but seriously, the traffic is a nightmare in the woodlands...you looking at a 1.5- 2hr drive because of the traffic.

The mouse is right about the traffic, major construction going on in the Woodlands.

if your going to the hj game then to wos game I have a suggested route. When leaving hj game head north on feeder road to 242 then east on 242 to 1314. Turn right onto 1314 to hwy 59 then South on 59. Should make life a little easier.

if your going to the hj game then to wos game I have a suggested route. When leaving hj game head north on feeder road to 242 then east on 242 to 1314. Turn right onto 1314 to hwy 59 then South on 59. Should make life a little easier.

Thanks, bud. I was thinking of doing this, but you beat me to it. That's the exact route I'm taking. Houstonian transfers from Orange have to show GPS love to the hometown folks. Anything to make it easier driving around the big city.