Kirbyville vs Rockdale

BearBryant

Rockdale vs Buna: http://youtu.be/u7mqJnFdwt8 kirbyville is goin to have to play some excellent ball to beat rockdale, they run just as good as they pass! But it can be done. Kirbyville did a excellent job last week, except the fact we gave up 40+ points but we got the win.GO CAT'S!!!!!!

Tried to tell these guys. Rockdale aint no punks man lol

In all seriousness, I have to say that I do see a chink in Rockdale's armor by watching these videos. I know these are just the highlights and didn't show every play, but it seems like they run the same basic formation and each play develops in some way off of a draw play. The qb holds the ball out at arm's length and either hands it off, or pulls it back and finds a receiver. If Kirbyville can get in there past those linemen like they've been able to do so far against other teams, then they can disrupt them before anything even develops. I guess we'll see in 2 days if they can pull it off..

1. Press the receivers at the line.
2. Keep a safety back in coverage
3. Clock/game management. Keep their offense off the field.

No team has run all over Kville and as good as Rockdale looks I think the Cats will handle them. Disrupt their passing game and let our running backs do what they do. I think that's what it comes down to.

Good luck Wildcats! The whole town is behind you!

We will soon see I think it takes more then 2 films to see what a team is like. Unless you've watched them all year I really don't think you know. Just cause they beat Buna like they did a lot of you "ASSume" they will do the same to us. SMH