CC TAKEOVER of the ALAMO CITY has BEGUN...

Probably similar to a Big 12 football team coming to town. I'm thinking the businesses on the riverwalk are out there just fighting for Crosby business. CC takeover--gimme a break

Hey better watch it CC Takeover has sentimental value to me. Got it!! Better not go there!!! Got it!!

Just kidding it is catchy though I bet you use it at your next, " I have high self esteem " meetings as you introduce yourself as "Uncle Pig". Beat that earns a special token!!! #CodeRed. Somebody, Anybody come to my rescue I'm being invaded by Lumberjacks, Cubs, Broncos, Crabs, and now Pigs.

Hey better watch it CC Takeover has sentimental value to me. Got it!! Better not go there!!! Got it!!

Just kidding it is catchy though I bet you use it at your next, " I have high self esteem " meetings as you introduce yourself as "Uncle Pig". Beat that earns a special token!!! #CodeRed. Somebody, Anybody come to my rescue I'm being invaded by Lumberjacks, Cubs, Broncos, Crabs, and now Pigs.

Flying pigs haha!! Make no mistake this pig wishes he was flying down to Coyote Ugly on the riverwalk!