Any Coaching Changes for 2015 ?

Eagle0011

Last losing season at WO-S was 1983.

They've had the same coach from then until the late 2000's if i'm remembering correct. Then, the new coach came from the system. The middle school runs the high school's system. When Orange still had a pop warner team they ran the HS system.

I heard the a DP coach was going to take over at BH a month ago, but have not heard that Gage was leaving for sure or any kind of search opening for applicants, so assumed it was a rumor. But I keep hearing it more and more.   Seems like a search would be opened up for others to apply.   As far as comparing BH to DP as a place to work,   I think DP has a AD that is not a coach, so the incentive may be that he will be the AD and HC.   Not sure what DP has done over the last 10 years ?  How deep have they been in the playoffs since Massey has been there ?    Dont know much about Massey's coaching style or how long he would have before retiring,  ?  Who knows, maybe they will open the search up on this forum.

Every school should do the same!

Skip, the best success in Beaumont was when there was longevity by the Head Coaches. Some where along the line BISD adopted an instant approach to coaching:  just add water (coach). You would think by now they would have figured out it doesn't work. Yes you might make the playoffs but nobody is afraid of Beaumont schools like they were in 80's and prior.

Hardin could bring in Bill bellichek and still cant compete in there district, just to tough a district

bill was gonna come but they said he was waiting for the Hull Daisetter job to open up.probanly hire josh McDaniel as off Coord too. U guys got plenty of funds stored up?but back to Hardin, their will be an announcement soon....I think they want to move forward quicker than first thought. Rumors still going on that he's been told to pack up already but Mike Mr Feel the Sting is denying it.poor guy thinks he knows everything. I think the a coach in Elkhart is the likeli candidit but prolly a lot of ppl will apply.

bill was gonna come but they said he was waiting for the Hull Daisetter job to open up.probanly hire josh McDaniel as off Coord too. U guys got plenty of funds stored up?but back to Hardin, their will be an announcement soon....I think they want to move forward quicker than first thought. Rumors still going on that he's been told to pack up already but Mike Mr Feel the Sting is denying it.poor guy thinks he knows everything. I think the a coach in Elkhart is the likeli candidit but prolly a lot of ppl will apply.

Ma'am/sir, give it a rest. When something official is announced then post what you wis . Until then please give it a res . Would you want me posting "rumors" about hornetjudy?

One more thing. Why are you needing FTS to confirm your posts? Perhaps he's just choosing to take the high road.

I used to hide behind a screen name, Judy. As a matter of fact, over the 8 years I have posted on this website, I've had 3 screen names. But, I realized something a while back. When you embrace the truth and just be you, there's no reason to hide. At the end of the day, all anyone should want is for the kids in their community to be given the opportunity to be successful. That's all I want, anyway. Nobody wants to hear rumors or speculation. Bring facts to the table and we'll honor your comments on this site.

I doubt your name is Judy and I strongly doubt your a female. As I said before, if you have a problem, send me a PM. Thanks, Mike Templeton

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not hiding, preacher. ohhh wait, shouldn't call u that since you don't act nothing like one anymore. nobody cares about what u realize or not. I know Fortune is gone and its been said many times over...I have a kid in highschool and I know what is said in that school house every day. you can try to cover up all u want but the truth is already out there

bam !!!

oh and know need to pm you. u aint worth my time

i'm not hiding, preacher. ohhh wait, shouldn't call u that since you don't act nothing like one anymore. nobody cares about what u realize or not. I know Fortune is gone and its been said many times over...I have a kid in highschool and I know what is said in that school house every day. you can try to cover up all u want but the truth is already out there

bam !!!

oh and know need to pm you. u aint worth my time

hornetjudy, please take a deep breath and think before you post. You're obviously angry about something and hope you get your feelings ironed out. It's good to have another hornet fan onboard but you need to stay calm and call Bubba.