Any Coaching Changes for 2015 ?

Eagle0011

I hear Flanagan may leave Westbrook to either Nederland or PN-G to help turn those programs around and come up with a formula to beat his former district foe. Not sure since both programs have "good coaches" in place. Any truth to that guys?? Also, may seek the PAM job as well???

just finished pulling a double at the Waffle House and can see your still at it. Your a freakin machine.

just finished pulling a double at the Waffle House and can see your still at it. Your a freakin machine.

Waffle House is my 2pm to 6pm shift on Wednesdays, tonight I'm keeping the streets safe patrolling the San Jacinto mall parking lot looking for 22-5A fans making that trip down I-10 getting an early start to watch some playoff football. Once the second round hits all playoff games are on this side of the Trinity unless you speak Lake Charles Cajun French. Anyhow, gotta run I hear an Ozen fans wearing out a GCM fan in front of Casa Ole. AGAIN??? SMDH!!!

Robert Blackmon could not build a program@ Bay City.He was all state safety @ nearby Van Vleck high w/my all state cuz O/L D/L Andy Goar & played college ball @Baylor.Drafted in 1990 by Seahawks in rd #2 where he played safety for 6 yrs,then a 2 yr stint w/Colts.All Pro 1995 selection career=17 Nfl ints.He's back @ alma mater Van Vleck=got them in playoffs

Mike
U must know this.bc Why deny it??? No sense in denying it. Everybody knows is the truth. Fortune is not the Ad in Hardin anymore. Who will be the knew coach??? Just admit

Admit what? There is nothing to admit.