Stump out at Bridge City

It seems we have a bunch of offensive gurus on this site. I can tell because every time I read posts from just about any game, a few will ultimately go on and on about being out coached, called the wrong play that cost the game, etc. You have to be a guru to be able to determine this without watching any game film, without going to the daily practices or without being involved in the game-planning. I wonder if Bridge City will consider hiring someone out of this pool of geniuses.

:lol:

Dubois is a BC Grad. I've heard before he's wanted to coach at BC, this coming from someone who coached with him at Vidor. Would not surprise me.

I hope Duane Dubois stays at Hardin-Jefferson. People in Education always said working for your hometown is not always good. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

It seems we have a bunch of offensive gurus on this site. I can tell because every time I read posts from just about any game, a few will ultimately go on and on about being out coached, called the wrong play that cost the game, etc. You have to be a guru to be able to determine this without watching any game film, without going to the daily practices or without being involved in the game-planning. I wonder if Bridge City will consider hiring someone out of this pool of geniuses.

BEST POST on this topic yet! Congratulations Englebert, you won the internet today!

I'm guilty as charged, does that mean I qualify for the BC job??

Buddy we are talking about two different people here. Coach dubois spend 15 years at Vidor. And yes when the time was right he left for a better oppurtunity at Hardin Jefferson but if there is anything that man is it is loyal to commitments he makes. Unlike the pathetic excuse for a man who coaches at lumberton. Coach dubois has a great program brewing at HJ. He has poured sweat and time into that program. He will not leave it this soon.....

Goodness gracious you have some nerve mtc lol. Dude leaves a program that was about to go down the gutter for a better opportunity for himself and his girls and you want to call him a pathetic excuse for a man? Take your black and gold colored glasses off and look at the whole situation before you throw out that garbage again. 

Good luck to Coach Stump wherever he goes... the kids thought the world of him.

Things to watch include whether or not Briggs remains at AD and/or if the new hire is just a buddy of the current admin.  Is BC going to go out and attract a proven winner, or simply give an unproven a chance?  

I'm going to be very, VERY disappointed if they manage to screw this up. 

Good luck to Coach Stump wherever he goes... the kids thought the world of him.

Things to watch include whether or not Briggs remains at AD and/or if the new hire is just a buddy of the current admin.  Is BC going to go out and attract a proven winner, or simply give an unproven a chance?  

I'm going to be very, VERY disappointed if they manage to screw this up. 

You nailed it!  I think we all suspect what the answer to your question is.  I'm betting on a "Buddy".