THE BET

I'm not putting it all on Newton, I just think if you're trying to back up you're statement about SETX, then Newton is included. I think you're going to be in for a rude awakening when West Orange comes up against La Marque. La Grange is the only threat in the region to stop HJ/OF/WO-S from getting out. My money is on the winner of Region III to take the state title.

HJ AND OF will be done this week.

Mouse, you really going out on a limb with this bet man lol. 

buddy, gonna prove my point. i could have just used the past to show how bad this is,but nobody likes the past around here lol. last team to go past 4 rds was PAM in 2011. before that how many?? i know people gonna pull Newton out, and that's fine. but we have  newton representing??? a team that imo is more east texas than SETX, but hey they reaching lol...jasper is NOT SETX, but hey i'm giving them teams that's not geographically correct but it's the "coverage area"...

To me honestly I am starting to see you're the worst type of sports fan. No credit to what you say should be given. I don't care how many games you've seen or how many past names and records you can spout out because you clearly just have an agenda to be the jerk of message boards who predicts doom and gloom to look cool. So fine, you're cool. You talk trash. It's funny.