THE BET

aggie and I have a bet going on. with the exception of Newton, any team from a list he named, makes it PAST the fourth rd, i get the punishment of he and board choosing(yes, a ban can be part of it, but only temporary. you thought u can get rid of me that easy??lol)

If i win, i get to be an admin and have a day honoring ME on the board. that day will be my choice.

so with that being said, here are the team i predict to hitting the hard wood next week...

Dayton will lose a VERY close one

Jasper

HJ

Orangefield-DK=Donkey Stomp

Kingwood Park- sorry seen GR and this team is easily a 4-5 rd team.

there u have it!! good day!!

aggie and I have a bet going on. with the exception of Newton, any team from a list he named, makes it PAST the fourth rd, i get the punishment of he and board choosing(yes, a ban can be part of it, but only temporary. you thought u can get rid of me that easy??lol)

If i win, i get to be an admin and have a day honoring ME on the board. that day will be my choice.

so with that being said, here are the team i predict to hitting the hard wood next week...

Dayton will lose a VERY close one

Jasper

HJ

Orangefield-DK=Donkey Stomp

Kingwood Park- sorry seen GR and this team is easily a 4-5 rd team.

there u have it!! good day!!

No. Newton is included if we are to have a bet.

The list is of all the teams left in playoffs we have in our coverage area. 26 to be exact.

That is the bet that I took.

The list is of all the teams left in playoffs we have in our coverage area. 26 to be exact.

actually read page 2 of the welp thread. you said "the teams i just mentioned above" or to that extent, which included the following from your post.

Buna

East Chambers

Kirby

Newton

Corrigan Camden

West Sabine

San Augustine

WO-S

HJ

North Shore

C.E. King

Crosby

Dayton

i said  newton is the only one that MIGHT make it past the 4th and that is in my original statement

This was your post:

good point. let me clean it up...SETX is not that great (anything from east beltway heading EAST to the state line. as far south to La Porte. as far north as Jasper.) Golden triangle more specific in my rants. i will be as bold to say ONE team, no matter the class MIGHT make it past the 4th rd. otherwise next week around this time, most of the teams left, they will be bouncing basketballs as well. Marque it down...i'm so confident that nobody makes it past rd 4(shoot maybe 3 lol) that i'm willing to wager something. anything from a temporary ban to wearing something silly and being photographed. however remember i said PAST rd four....not making it to rd four.

In bold clearly states "nobody".

That list was just to give you an idea of the teams still left in playoffs. It was not a complete list.

The bet I agreed on was that NO TEAM out of all 26 left would not make it past 4 rounds.

actually read page 2 of the welp thread. you said "the teams i just mentioned above" or to that extent, which included the following from your post.

Buna

East Chambers

Kirby

Newton

Corrigan Camden

West Sabine

San Augustine

WO-S

HJ

North Shore

C.E. King

Crosby

Dayton

i said  newton is the only one that MIGHT make it past the 4th and that is in my original statement

If you're so confident that SETX is that terrible, then Newton being in that bet shouldn't matter, right? Newton is considered SETX, and you're so sure the culture around here is that we accept mediocrity. I believe the term is, "nut up or shut up." Meaning, take the bet or get outta here.

This was your post:

good point. let me clean it up...SETX is not that great (anything from east beltway heading EAST to the state line. as far south to La Porte. as far north as Jasper.) Golden triangle more specific in my rants. i will be as bold to say ONE team, no matter the class MIGHT make it past the 4th rd. otherwise next week around this time, most of the teams left, they will be bouncing basketballs as well. Marque it down...i'm so confident that nobody makes it past rd 4(shoot maybe 3 lol) that i'm willing to wager something. anything from a temporary ban to wearing something silly and being photographed. however remember i said PAST rd four....not making it to rd four.

In bold clearly states "nobody".

That list was just to give you an idea of the teams still left in playoffs. It was not a complete list.

The bet I agreed on was that NO TEAM out of all 26 left would not make it past 4 rounds.

okay back it up a sentence or two when i said ONE team no matter the class MIGHT make it past the fourth.

If you're so confident that SETX is that terrible, then Newton being in that bet shouldn't matter, right? Newton is considered SETX, and you're so sure the culture around here is that we accept mediocrity. I believe the term is, "nut up or shut up." Meaning, take the bet or get outta here.

you need to read the welp thread and see what i say about Newton, but hey, if the ENTIRE SETX putting it all on Newton to save the day(even after i said they might be the only team), i'm game!!! BET!!

But I've already accepted the persons bet? Trust me I didn't want to but now I can't go back on it, that's bush league

WELL, LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE BUSH LEAGUE LOL... how in the heck you gonna include me in a bet of such and not even ask me?? it's like putting your wife up to have relations if you lose a bet and she didn't agree to it lol...ya'll kill me.smh

okay back it up a sentence or two when i said ONE team no matter the class MIGHT make it past the fourth.

BUT, in the context of the sentence that you were purposing the bet, you stated NO team would make it past 4th round.

"i'm so confident that nobody makes it past rd 4(shoot maybe 3 lol) that i'm willing to wager something. anything from a temporary ban to wearing something silly and being photographed. however remember i said PAST rd four....not making it to rd four."

That was what I considered to be the bet.

BUT, in the context of the sentence that you were purposing the bet, you stated NO team would make it past 4th round.

"i'm so confident that nobody makes it past rd 4(shoot maybe 3 lol) that i'm willing to wager something. anything from a temporary ban to wearing something silly and being photographed. however remember i said PAST rd four....not making it to rd four."

That was what I considered to be the bet.

i'll take that bet!! doens't matter...mediocrity will prevail, champagne will flow from bottles, banners will be made, people kissing babies will all commemorate making the playoffs and 3rd or 4th at best playoff run. the end. BET IS ON!!

mighymouse490, on 17 Nov 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:snapback.png

Buna

East Chambers

Kirby

Newton

Corrigan Camden

West Sabine

San Augustine

WO-S

HJ

North Shore

C.E. King

Crosby

Dayton

You Go Boy :)

mighymouse490, on 17 Nov 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:snapback.png

You Go Boy :)

yeah that was cute lol...well i took the bet...all hail your new administrator...hmmm hey aaw...can i change or add something if i win??? i can do away with the holiday in exchange for something else that is a little more interesting...this name of mine...kinda wanting something people on the board can be ...familiar with. ;)

you need to read the welp thread and see what i say about Newton, but hey, if the ENTIRE SETX putting it all on Newton to save the day(even after i said they might be the only team), i'm game!!! BET!!

I'm not putting it all on Newton, I just think if you're trying to back up you're statement about SETX, then Newton is included. I think you're going to be in for a rude awakening when West Orange comes up against La Marque. La Grange is the only threat in the region to stop HJ/OF/WO-S from getting out. My money is on the winner of Region III to take the state title.

Everyone chill, my bet with someone with someone is if mouse wins his bet against AAW is I will ban mouse. It's all taken care, geez

hey i gotta bridge in brooklyn i need to sell real cheap. they told me  YOU would be the perfect buyer...you are really delusional if you think YOU can ban someone for a bet you made with "someone" else. this was a friendly wager i proposed to the HEAD man, not his flunky. your lolli pop bet is null and void sir...